- Grüner Veltliner is Austria's signature grape, and my favourite grape variety. Thanks to the support of Naked Wines and Angel investment I have the opportunity to share my passion with you.
- Angel funding has given us the possibility to buy grapes from the cool climate region Lower Austria. The vineyards around Vienna have differences in temperature between warm days and cool nights... the perfect conditions for producing complex wines like this one.
- My Grüner Veltliner shows peppery notes mingled with fresh grapefruit aromas. It's well-balanced, with a pleasant zing and delicate touch of herbal spiciness.
- This Austrian wine was selected by 100's of Wine Bloggers at the European Wine Bloggers's Conference in Vienna. Which means as well as us, a whole load of computer geeks love it too!
- It's an amazing blend of 13 different grape varieties, dominated by Gruner Veltliner, so it has lots of complexity sitting around its core of lemony-lime fruit and wonderfully zingy finish.
- Perfect with sushi, Thai Green Curry or as a Sunday lunchtime kick-starter.
- This fresh, fruity Riesling simply bounces out of the glass with its exotic fragrance. But that is nothing compared to the wonderful rich flavours that will tickle your taste buds.
- We discovered Gerhard at a Wine Bloggers Conference in Vienna when his wine won out above all others - boy are we glad we were there to snatch up his talents before someone else did!
- Throw away the lager, crack open a bottle of this little beauty with your next curry.
- Gruner Veltliner is the most grown grape variety in our region and also the main grape variety in our winery.
- Naked Wines was searching for wine from our region, we were thrilled when the Archangels picked our wine. So now they made it possible, that the peppery taste of the Weinviertel will be available for all Angels.
- The ripe grapes are smoothly pressed and cool fermented. Further ageing is done in stainless steel tanks. This preserves the fruitiness of the wine. It is fresh and fruity with typical flavours of Gruner Veltliner, hints of apples and citrus and smooth spiciness.
Monika & Karl - Winemakers