- The Majestic Definition range captures the quintessential qualities of the world's greatest wine styles, with a little help from some of the world's greatest winemakers.
- The winemaker, Markus Huber, has been described as a ‘Wunderkind’ by Decanter Magazine and we’re inclined to agree. Rather than cracking algebra aged 8, he’s worked out Grüner frighteningly young, and this white is alive with fresh lime, peach and a zippy minerality.
We’ve had the chance to cherry-pick the best of Majestic wines to plug gaps in our range. This wine wasn’t funded by Angels, so doesn’t carry an Angel saving. But thanks to Majestic’s buying power, you still get it at a snip!
- Gruner Veltliner is the most grown grape variety in our region and also the main grape variety in our winery.
- Naked Wines was searching for wine from our region, we were thrilled when the Archangels picked our wine. So now they made it possible, that the peppery taste of the Weinviertel will be available for all Angels.
- The ripe grapes are smoothly pressed and cool fermented. Further ageing is done in stainless steel tanks. This preserves the fruitiness of the wine. It is fresh and fruity with typical flavours of Gruner Veltliner, hints of apples and citrus and smooth spiciness.
Monika & Karl - Winemakers