WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nina’s Brave Goose Vineyard is tucked away in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges in Central Victoria and the grapes for this wine are from the vineyard that her parents planted over 30 years ago in 1987!
- Nina had an inkling that the elegant and aromatic fruit would be perfect for barrel fermentation. So she carefully hand-picked and delicately pressed the grapes to bring Angels this complex and refined wine.
- In her own words 'In many ways this is the perfect white. It’s not as sharp or acidic as a Pinot Grigio, or as buttery and overpowering as a Chardonnay. It’s vibrant, elegant and refined, with lovely apricot, orange blossom, peach and lemon notes.” We couldn't have put it better ourselves, Nina.
- Old Naked favourite Thomas Hordern returns with his Chardonnay from the Hunter Valley.
- It's simply delicious with mouth-watering peach and pear aromas on the nose.
- An amazing mouthful of flavour, with spice, some nuttiness and those yummy peach and pear flavours which continue to a nice long finish.