- Aromatics lovers rejoice! A & R's favourite old-world styles were the inspiration behind this delicate, semi-dry blend that's changing a few views on the classics.
- Predominantly made up of Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris, the stuff of off-dry dreams. Expect tropical fruit, minerality and a little sweet spice in the finish. Fragrant, delicate and full of finesse.
- Whatever you do, don't over chill this one - you'll lose the subtle flavours that make the wine so special. Take it out of the fridge when you order your Thai takeaway and try not to sneak a sip while you wait... go on, we dare you!
- The boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Light, zippy and classically fruit laden, this white will have your taste buds dancing for joy. A crowd pleasing all-rounder with or without food.
- A mixed fruit salad of aromas assaults the senses, with punchy fruit flavours of passionfruit, guava and lemon sherbet lingering on the palate.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When Angel funding gave me the opportunity to make a range of Margaret River wines - this was the style that sprung to mind. It's one of my favourite blends to drink.
- Packed with bright and zippy fruit flavours, this wine exudes the bright freshness of the Margaret River region.
- The great thing about this wine is the juxtaposition of the two varieties. It's a classic case of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts (I love saying that).
Stuart Pym - winemaker
- Riesling is all about the grapes, and the site on which it is grown. My Rebel Riesling is a blend of three different vineyards - one lovely old vineyard in Central Victoria, and two elevated vineyards in the King Valley and Strathbogie Ranges.
- As a Riesling fanatic myself, I put all my heart and soul into making my Rebel Riesling the tastiest little wine I can! This wine has a lovely pale straw colour, with plenty of fresh citrus aromas and flavours, with some delicate floral notes.
- So rocking Riesling lovers unite.. you won't be disappointed with this dry and racy drop!
- Sam's mantra is that lots of little things can make a big difference...culminating in the Butterfly Effect. Sam used lots of little touches and techniques to create this seriously classy little number.
- His fresh and peachy Chardonnay has layer upon layer of creaminess and rich complexity. It's no wonder the Aussie Angels can't get enough of the stuff.
- Because you fund Sam and made his dreams come true, you get it for a bargain. Grab yourself a bottle now before your fellow Angels catch on and snap it all up.
- Adam Barton is an immense talent, with stacks of plaudits and awards. He's been making wines for Angels down-under and now it's your turn!
- This wine has been sourced from old vines in the Watervale sub-region of the Clare Valley. Think limes and grapefruit - perfect for summer and seafood.
- A Clare Valley riesling with a 31% Angel discount - need we say more?..
- Molly's blend is a unique wine that brings different varieties together to rock the white wine world!
- Thanks to Angel funding I was able to bring different regions into play. The combo of a colder climate and a warm, dry climate really brings the wine to life.
- Molly's blend has beautiful aromas of fresh tropical fruits with a hint of melon. On the palate it has great length with a gorgeous crispness and just a hint of natural sweetness. I recommend drinking this wine straight out of the fridge – chilled, fresh and crisp!
- I first started working in the Yarra Valley nearly 10 years ago - I've always loved this region for its cooler climate and spectacular beauty. It is has the ideal conditions for producing elegant, balanced, and complex Chardonnay.
- Having the opportunity to make a Chardonnay for Angels in a style that I love to drink, grown by a few premium grape growers that I respect deeply, was an opportunity too good to pass up!
- My Brave Goose Chardonnay is lifted and aromatic, jumping out of the glass with notes of creamy lemon curd, fresh peach and cashew. The palate is both generous and elegant, with layers of complexity from the fruit characters and subtle touch of oak.
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Adrian & Rebecca have just been given 5/5 stars by top wine critic James Halliday - and this is their top-end stuff. If you haven't tried Yarra Valley Chardonnay, prepare to fall in love
- The fruit for this wine was hand-picked from a single-vineyard Yarra Valley site, matured in expensive French oak barrels for 10 months, and bottled after a single filtration (for maximum flavour)
- Because you funded this lovely couple and made their dreams come true, you get it for a snip. Don't dither and grab a bottle now.