- I’ve always loved drinking wines from the Rhone Valley, particularly their Viognier/Marsanne blends, so having the chance to blend a wine made from these gorgeous expressive varieties was easy!
- Finding the perfect balance took a lot of time in the tasting room, but the outcome (I hope you’ll agree) was worth it.
- Apricot, lemon, and a hint of rose musk leap out of the glass…and into your mouth! It is refreshing, zesty, and textural, with great length and balance.
- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.