- Charles is an Englishman in France breaking the rules - so when the locals say you can't make zippy Sauvignon, he went out to prove them wrong.
- In a previous life he worked in pharmaceuticals - now he takes a scientific approach to getting the best from his grapes. While the French are still on holiday in August, Charles is busy in the fields measuring and monitoring to get the best out of his vines.
- Bright and deliciously zippy citrus fruits with bunches of crisp green apples. Grab yourself some fresh shellfish and go nuts.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- This is an 100% Pink Muscat from the Lorca’s estate at El Mirador. It’s in the heart of Argentina's wine country; Mendoza, so you can expect the best.
- Mauricio wanted to showcase a grape that has been left in the background for many years and carefully hand harvested them; showing the level of care and attention he puts into his wines.
- This sweet, fresh wine boasts stunning fruity, floral aromas. Think peaches and apricots and you’ll be bang on. It’s one that will shine alongside spices such as ginger, cinnamon and cardamom so bear that in mind if going through the recipe book!
- Haven't heard of Peter Klein? You'll be hearing a lot more about him over the next few years - he came second in Germany's Young Winemaker of the Year 2009. The word 'Trocken' is German for dry, which means that this Riesling is full of flavour AND ultra-refreshing.
- You can expect bags of mouth-wateringly juicy white peach flavour, with lifts of lemon and apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- For a Riesling of this quality, you'd normally pay double this price - but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the takeaway practically dials itself...
Savoie, in the heart of the French Alps, is home to Gilles and his family. They’ve been making top-notch wines there for over 7 generations.
- Gilles loves to champion native varieties and introduce people to grapes they may never even have heard of before. Cue the Jacquere! It’s deliciously gluggable, fresh, fruity and goes with just about any summer dishes you may have in mind.
- This is Gilles’ first wine for Angels and it’s safe to say he’s setting the bar high. So if you like a glass of fruity Pinot Gris then scoop this up straight away, you won’t be disappointed!