- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world-famous labels, he's produced this sophisticated and refined Champagne exclusively for you, that’d cost anyone else the best part of thirty quid.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant and it punches well above its weight. So forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- Charles and Ruth brought their renowned winemaking skills back to old Blighty and created this seriously classy sparkling, which they even let you name! Beora is the name of the Saxon Chief after whom the village of Barham is called.
- This is teamwork at its finest, with the Simpsons expertly harvesting and pressing the grapes and Angels deciding the blend, name and label! Mark our words, this is just the start of the their English wine adventure.
- This clean and vibrant sparkling boasts citrus flavours and a subtle toastiness and, just between us, a price tag that makes it an absolute steal!
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- My Rebel Bubbles are the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, it's the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes this wine so very hard to resist.
- Aussie Angels can't get enough of this rebellious fizz, but I managed to wrestle a few bottles over to the UK so you can enjoy it too!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.