- I first made this Cava in 1998 for my own wedding and haven't stopped producing it since...
- At first I made small amounts to sell to family and friends, until Naked gave me the possibility to make a bigger production. Thanks to your funding I can keep on producing these bubbles for my next wedding anniversary!
- I really wanted to make a Cava true to the Champagne method. So I age it in the bottle as long as possible (in this vintage 5 years). This gives a lovely crispness and intensity. The delicate and fine bubbles tickle your tongue with pure, fresh apple and pear fruit. I hope you enjoy it!
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.