- Here it is. The new vintage of Charles and Ruth's sparkling rose... and it's an absolute beauty. Pale pink bubbles with serious finesse, super-crisp and bursting with fresh strawberries... with a dollop of whipped cream to finish.
- These delicate pink bubbles of mouth-watering happiness are exclusive to you - and it's all thanks to your Angel funding.
- Posh looking, posh tasting, Rose Champagne style at Languedoc prices - you're on to a winner.
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- Sparkling red wines aren't well known outside of their home in Emilia Romagna but that didn't stop Daniele from wanting to bring Angels this light, bubbly delight!
- Deep red colour and chock-full of red-fruit flavours, this off-dry wine is flying the flag for red bubbles everywhere.
- It's all thanks to Angel funding that Daniele can finally introduce you to his oh-so-fruity Lambrusco so grab a glass, raise it to yourself for making dreams come true then sit back, relax and discover the delights of this little region of Italy.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- If you've not tried a lightly sparkling Moscato before, then you cannot start with a better example than this. Magnificent and only 7% ABV because not all the sugar is converted to alcohol.
- Worry not about the sweetness however. Whilst it does taste sweet in the mouth, it has a wonderful zippy, racy zing to it, that offsets the sugar. It's a little bit like drinking liquid lemon sorbet and just as bloomin' refreshing when served nice and chilled.
- Winemaker Paolo recommends it with cake of all kinds. We agree!!!
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.