- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- Lots of Angels pay a visit to our tasting room whilst on holiday in South Africa... and they all go crazy for the Pink Panacea.
- Thanks to Angels asking for it in the UK, we managed to get the Angel funding to add it to our Naked range!
- Our delicate coral pink rosé is made from the Grenache grape. Each mouthful is packed with delicious strawberry and raspberry fruit with a refreshingly dry and crisp finish. It's the perfect summertime sipper.
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
Pinot Noir grapes thrive on the hills near the Sancerre appellation so that’s exactly where Joost and Miguela went to find the fruit to go into their brand new rosé.
- Light salmon-pink in colour, bursting with red berry fruits and rose petals, this is a beautifully balanced wine with a racy finish that’s sure to top your favourites list!
- It’s a match made in heaven for afternoons around the picnic table with family and friends, sunbathing on the deck or, if you’re really lucky, lounging by the pool, so be sure to pop one in your basket now.
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- What 4th generation winemaker Pierre doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing. He just seems to have the knack of making feel-good wine at a rock 'n' roll price.
- Picking only the best grapes from the best parcels in the Rhone, this rose is packed full of bright red berries, fresh raspberries and juicy white peach.
- Crack open this elegant tipple and serve nicely chilled with some spicy tapas. Delicious.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine, which was clearly missing, an everyday rosé. This is the kind of rosé I like, light and crisp with an elegant perfume of fresh berries over subtle floral notes.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice only a short contact time with the skins. The result is a delicate and versatile wine, ideal as an aperitif or with pasta and summer dishes.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating fresh, pure wines, reflecting a sense of place, which is the hallmark of my winemaking.