Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
WE'RE NOT SURE
When we asked Angels whether they wanted an entry-level Rosé from Sicily, or to see how much more complexity and concentration an extra £2 a bottle could deliver, 67% voted for this super-premium rosé from Puglia.
Imagine walking through a summer garden, smelling orange blossom, red berries and violets. Followed by a nice fruit cocktail on the patio, made from the ripest strawberries and blueberries you’ve ever tasted.
Hand-crafted using the traditional ‘Saignèe’ method and the same old-vine grapes that go into his premium Terra range of reds, Dom’s produced an elegant, richer style than your average rosé. Only trouble is, being old-vines, there’s not a lot of it to go round.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Say the words’ Côtes du Rhône’ and you’d be forgiven for thinking instantly of a luscious red wine, but enter Denis Crespo who wants to give the rosé wines of the Southern Rhône their chance in the spotlight.
- Crisp and classy, this pale pink will give even the poshest Provencé a run for it's money. Pale in the glass and strawberries and raspberries on the palate, this is the perfect summer sipper.
- There's not much of Denis' new rosé to go around, so stock up for the warmer months and enjoy basking in the sun with this perfect pairing for Summer BBQs.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
- What 4th generation winemaker Pierre doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing. He just seems to have the knack of making feel-good wine at a rock 'n' roll price.
- Picking only the best grapes from the best parcels in the Rhone, this rose is packed full of bright red berries, fresh raspberries and juicy white peach.
- Crack open this elegant tipple and serve nicely chilled with some spicy tapas. Delicious.
- Stefano is a master winemaker who really knows how to get the best out of his grapes. When he saw this batch of delicious blush Pinot Grigio, he knew he wanted to give the wine that extra something special.
- Bright and vibrant in the glass, this lush pale blush is an explosion of peaches, pears, and nectarines on the nose and still as crisp as a green apple when you take a sip.
- Pour yourself a glass, sit in the sun and enjoy with a spicy Mediterranean fish dish.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Pinot Noir grapes thrive on the hills near the Sancerre appellation so that’s exactly where Joost and Miguela went to find the fruit to go into their brand new rosé.
Light salmon-pink in colour, bursting with red berry fruits and rose petals, this is a beautifully balanced wine with a racy finish that’s sure to top your favourites list!
- It’s a match made in heaven for afternoons around the picnic table with family and friends, sunbathing on the deck or, if you’re really lucky, lounging by the pool, so be sure to pop one in your basket now.
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker