- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- Irene Paiva knew that Petit Verdot had the potential to make a spectacular Rosé. Because the grapes are so small, it means the flavours are beautifully concentrated.
- She's created a vibrant and vivacious Rosé with a lick of cherry, bags of juicy strawberry and raspberry, topped off with a fantastically fresh finish. The "perfect everyday wine".
- Angels voted in their thousands for Irene to make this wine in The Crush... so secure your stash while you have the chance!
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great sunshine tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!