- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine, which was clearly missing, an everyday rosé. This is the kind of rosé I like, light and crisp with an elegant perfume of fresh berries over subtle floral notes.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice only a short contact time with the skins. The result is a delicate and versatile wine, ideal as an aperitif or with a big plate of pasta.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating fresh, pure wines, reflecting a sense of place, which is the hallmark of my winemaking.
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff