Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- I was lucky enough to use Angel funding to select three very special, sustainably grown vineyards, producing amazingly concentrated, inky Zinfandel with a lot of structure.
- I try to use a delicate touch to bring out the best in the fruit and really make the Zinfandel grapes shine in the soils I call home.
- Lavishing this fruit with lots of TLC in the winery, I've created a sumptuous, high-end wine that you can afford to open any day of the week.
With Angel funding tucked in his back pocket, Ben has been able to cherry-pick the very best parcels from across Minervois for this all-time Naked classic.
Seriously smooth and super soft, it’s jam-packed with bags of juicy fruit flavours. You can almost taste the sunny south of France in every sip. It's hard to believe its £7.99 price tag.
Ben’s Minervois has been topping our bestseller charts for many years now, not once dipping below a 90% rating… which should tell you everything you need to know.
- My Old Vines Cinsault grows on the Piekenierskloof mountain range at 700 meters above sea level on decomposed granite soils which in itself tends to make great wines, now add Old Vines planted at low density in 1976 and you get amazingly complex flavours from the delicate Old Vine trees!
- The intensity and complexity of this Cinsault is quite impressive - with notes of fynbos, minerals, pomegranate, candy floss and Turkish delight on the nose and then to have these repeat on the palate with a richness and intense finish only Old Vines can give!
- Because of the low yields of Old Vines this wine was produced in seriously limited quantities, grab a bottle and pair with lamb for a fantastic tasting experience!
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
- Stephen’s a Naked legend and knows how to make epic wines that deliver big flavour at great value.
- The proof is in this Cabernet. A lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for less than you might think. Leave it to breathe and you are rewarded by juicy plum and blueberry flavours, smokey aromas and a dash of vanilla spice.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Crack open a bottle, put your feet up and relax after hard day’s work.
- Chile was made to grow Merlot - 300 days of sunshine a year, high altitude, and just the right amount of water all help to ripen the grapes to fat, juicy perfection.
- Juan is a one-man dynamo. With the help of his family and the local village he gets the job done. No consultants, no sales managers, no agents, which is why the price is so damn low.
- Generous and fruity, Juan's Merlot glows ruby red. Think blackberry compote with hints of soft pepper and coffee.
The Rhône is one of the world’s most historic wine regions. Finding hidden talent there is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
In the wrong hands Côtes du Rhône can be watery and thin, but Denis’ Le Chene Noir was dark, deep, and bursting with fruit and spice. Made in a small human-scale co-op in the village of Cairanne in Southern France.
Thanks to Denis, the wine co-op now gives work to more than 60 local families, keeping the village afloat and the shops and schools open. It’s a real community effort, and the people are proud of the part they play in the wines.
- My Rebel Shiraz is made with grapes from 4 different vineyards. The real trick is to wait for the full, ripe flavours to develop in the vineyard. After leaving the grapes to cold soak for a couple of days they're pressed and matured separately before blending into the final balanced wine.
- This wine sure packs a punch for it's price tag!!!! It has sooooo much flavour and depth, you won't believe you can pick this up for the Angel price! It's a wine for lovers of rich and full bodied reds, the flavours are full of ripe plum and berry fruit, with hints of chocolate and spice.
- A full, rich and deliciously smooth wine like this can handle a bit of heat from the kitchen... try it with Piri Piri chicken.
- I have always loved the Macon Rouge, and I wanted to make a wine from this area in a lighter style of red that would compliment the rest of my range.
- The grapes I've used for my Gamay are hand picked from old vines growing on the slopes. I've used a technique called cold maceration to bring out the flavour of the grapes without extracting too much tannin.
- My Gamay is a modern fruit driven style, with ripe red fruits and aromas, with a certain minerality and light rounded tannins. It's a lighter fresh style of red that really lends itself to cheeses and cold meats.
- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!