- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.
- The site for my Hawkes Bay Merlot Cabernet Franc has been exposed to a series of geological events in the last few thousand years including river gravel deposits and limestone wash - all adding to the complexity of the wine.
- The Naked model allowed me to get access to this highly prized vineyard and it also cuts out the middle people between vineyard and you. This means ultra-premium quality at great prices!
- I've used a hands-off approach in the cellar, maturing my wine with minimal intervention in fine French oak to create a wine that combines ripe plum, blackberry and dried thyme flavours with rounded fruit tannins. It's my homage to Right Bank Bordeaux such as Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
Rod Easthope, Winemaker
- Phil Handford only makes one wine, Pinot Noir. It’s his obsession. And he makes some of the best on the planet. Hand picked from his own Central Otago vineyard, then lovingly cuddled in expensive French oak.
- Forget pricey Burgundy. When the French get their chops round this soft, elegant, seriously classy Pinot Noir from down under, they’ll be quaking in their vineyards.
- Vibrant and savoury, with fresh raspberry and cherry flavours, this is a complex, top-shelf red with subtle herbal notes, sweet spice and a lovely lick of oak.
- My aim when I made this wine was to create a unique experience from vines grown on decomposed granite soils in the Polkadraai ward of Stellenbosch. I've only made 3,000 bottles and every single one has been exclusively produced for Naked Wines as a thank you for your support.
- The grapes were hand sorted three times, crushed then left to soak on the skins for five days, and then aged for 14 months in french oak after fermentation completed. I wanted everything to be as natural as possible, so I've neither fined nor filtered my Silver Hope Cabernet Franc.
- This wine is elegant, with a delicious plum and dark berry fruitiness, and a cinnamon spice and a hint of minerality that makes it extremely moreish.
Bruwer Raats, Winemaker
- Pinot Noir is my favourite red grape. 15 years ago I visited Burgundy during vintage and worked with growers and winemakers - since then I have returned every year to the region.
- It was a real surprise when I finally made my first Pinot Noir here in the Pfalz. I could not believe the quality and style it was possible to make in this region.
- Through Naked Wines I had the opportunity to work with the grower to help him manage the vineyard and harvest the grapes for this special wine. The result is a Pinot Noir with intense aromas of ripe forest berries and raspberry leaf. It has great balance with good texture and a persistent finish.
- Olly Masters has built a rep as one of New Zealand’s finest winemakers and wine judges. He's made jaw-dropping wines for the world-famous Ata Rangi and Misha's Vineyard.
- Olly’s secret for turning the world’s trickiest grape into liquid gold. He’s a genius. He’s got more degrees than a thermometer, and has spent 30 years making world-class kit in Hawke’s Bay, Burgundy, and Martinborough.
- This is as classy a drop of Pinot as you’ll get your gums round all year. Pure elegance in a glass. With juicy berries and damson plums, dark chocolate, liquorice and spice, and a long lingering finish.
- Richard spent years making fine wines for the most prestigious winery in South Africa. Now with a sprinkle of Angel funding, he's bringing all of his passion, experience and know-how to your glass.
- An elegant and refined Syrah with a graceful touch. Bursting with fresh and vibrant dark fruits... with a splice of ground white pepper to give it that spicy kick Syrah is famous for.
- This delectable drop makes the perfect crowning glory on your finest Sunday roast - grab yourself a lovely top-side of beef and watch their jaws drop.
- OK, if you think of Aussie Shiraz at one end of the spectrum, and Rhone Syrah at the other, this is pretty much bang in the middle of both, thanks to the unique skills of winemaker Caroline Mooney.
- On the one hand it has the bravado of a top class Aussie Shiraz, on the other, the sophistication and silkiness of top quality Rhone. In other words...it's pretty damn good!
- A wine that looks amazing to drink now for the impatient amongst you. But good things come to those who wait - this Syrah has some serious aging potential 15 years down the line…if you can wait that long!
- Until now, multi-award winning winemaker Caroline has been making tiny quantities of SERIOUSLY premium stuff in the Yarra Valley.
- But thanks to the wonders of Angel funding she's been able to create this super special Syrah at a more wallet-friendly price.
- This is a must-try for Shiraz lovers - bursting with rich juicy berries, with a delicious whack of peppery spice to finish. Divine.