- Franck spent 7 years as a respected UK sommelier, serving ultra-expensive vintages to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants. Now he's made a Priorat just like the ones he used to pour...
- Hand-made in tiny batches and aged in no-expense-spared oak barrels. This rich, complex and elegant red is just calling out to be the star of your next dinner party.
- It tastes seriously delicious now. But if you're the patient type, it'll taste even better in 10 years.
Earlier this year, whilst on my travels around northern Spain, I ended up in the small town of Lerma and sat down to a delicious lunch of lamb…
Served alongside it was the Tierras del Arlanza and I was blown away! It’s a powerful blend of Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon, which packs a serious punch, especially considering its £8.99 price tag.
It’s the perfect winter warmer to have a few bottles of sitting in your rack to pull out for any occasion.
Eamon, Wine Guy
Once upon a time, the dark fruit flavours of Cabernet Sauvignon met the soft but spicy ones of Grenache and, not long after, Marselan entered the world.
Diego went to outstanding lengths to ensure his first wine for you is a hit. From nurturing an organic vineyard, to only harvesting at night to preserve the yummy fruity aromas of the grapes.
Bright crimson in colour, it's packed with summer fruits and berries with a hint of spiciness - you can taste the TLC in every sip.
Luca’s family called the Priorat home long before the area boomed in popularity in the late 90’s, so when they started making wine in 2014 their years of knowledge of the land was a real help.
- The name is a nod to the Old Mule House (now converted into a lovely guest room in case you were wondering!) where Luca stumbled across a little terrace of Garnacha Negra. The estate is awash with hidden gems like that that Luca is slowly uncovering all thanks to Angels support.
- 2016 was an interesting year in the Priorat, with a fresh summer and even fresher autumn, leading to this vibrant red that’s perfect for Shiraz lovers everywhere. It’s been two years in the making but some things are worth the wait…
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Franck used his Winemaker of the Year prize fund to create his dream wine - a meticulously crafted gem, from Spain's most prestigious region. And it's exclusive to you!
- This beauty is jam-packed with ripe red fruits, with a loooong lingering finish thanks to an extra year's ageing in the bottle. Magical stuff.
- Savvy customers bought most of the first vintage in advance on Marketplace - be sure to try this gem before it's snatched up.