Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Beautifully smooth, juicy and easy-drinking - a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick.
- The vineyard is so close to the beautiful city of Lisbon that no-one thought of looking there... until now.
- Ripe and juicy fruits on the nose with a smooth and sumptuous mouthfeel, all wrapped up with a lingering velvet finish. Portuguese perfection.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
Jorge has been working ten to the dozen rustling up this Valencian beauty - a bright and elegant blend of grapes both native and foreign to the versatile region.
With ripe red berry aromas and lavender and thyme on the nose. Powerful in taste but maintaining a fresh and easy going edge
Someone give Rioja a call, we think it needs to know about the new kid on the block!
- David knows just where to find the richest and juiciest parcels in Spain and he has uncovered this hidden beauty deep in the heart of Cariñena.
- Jam packed with delicious ripe cranberries, red cherries and raspberries, this is one of David’s favourite varieties. It’s bursting with fun and fresh fruit flavours.
- This juicy wine pairs perfectly with a succulent leg of roast lamb, or if you want to want to go off piste then a nicely spicy chicken tandoori will make this wine sing.
- Virgile Joly is a minor genius with the Merlot grape, and he's come up trumps with this little number...
- In the mouth it's a fruit bomb of juicy red cherries and berries and, once the initial explosion settles, you are left with just a touch of wood smoke. Bloomin' lovely!
- A hunk of red meat, lots of roast potatoes, a smidge of veg (to keep mum happy) and a case of this. That's Sunday sorted.
Having worked in Sicily many years before, I always wanted to return to these remote vineyards to use the local variety to produce an authentic red from Sicily, that for me captured the heart of this beautiful island.
My Rosso Terre Siciliane is a soft and fruity red, with lovely depth, from local grapes. A deep violet colour, with some floral and red fruits aromas, and a dark fruity palate and long finish. Simple, but interesting, that can be enjoyed on its own or with food, anytime of the day!
Angel funding has given me the freedom to make these different wines, which otherwise would not be possible. Many thanks for your support Angels, without which, this wine would not be possible. Enjoy!
Dominic Hentall, Winemaker
- Sam spent years making his name as the star of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Reserve Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on.
- My Rebel Shiraz is made with grapes from 4 different vineyards. The real trick is to wait for the full, ripe flavours to develop in the vineyard. After leaving the grapes to cold soak for a couple of days they're pressed and matured separately before blending into the final balanced wine.
- This wine sure packs a punch for it's price tag!!!! It has sooooo much flavour and depth, you won't believe you can pick this up for the Angel price! It's a wine for lovers of rich and full bodied reds, the flavours are full of ripe plum and berry fruit, with hints of chocolate and spice.
- A full, rich and deliciously smooth wine like this can handle a bit of heat from the kitchen... try it with Piri Piri chicken.
- This Montepulciano is grown on the gentle, rolling hills of the Abruzzo region in central Italy. The Mediterranean climate and coastal inflence help to moderate the growing temperatures while the grapes enjoy long hours of sunshine.
- The resulting wine is bright ruby red in appearance with fresh aromas of juicy red fruits. The palate is bursting with soft cherry fruit flavours with soft, easy-going tannins and a crisp acidity on the finish.
- This is a versatile, approachable red which will pair well with grilled meats and various Mediterranean dishes.
- Portugal is quickly becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.