Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Daryl’s youngest son Colby was born with CHD – Congenital Heart Disease. He had to undergo multiple open-heart surgeries before the age of 10.
- Colby was one of the lucky ones. Now 22, he’s on a mission to give back to the organisations who help to save and improve the lives of people living with congenital heart defects.
- Daryl and Colby are so proud to be able to finally share their DRG Wine with Heart with UK Angels – to help raise much-needed cash for the British Heart Foundation.
- It’s a luxurious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel, packed with mouthfuls of bright jammy fruit. It’s a unique and generous red that’s ridiculously smooth to drink.
- We’ll donate £1 for every bottle sold. If we can sell every bottle, over £30,000 will go to the British Heart Foundation.
- The Montsant region is still an under-rated region in Spain, which is fortunate for me as I have access to amazingly healthy and high quality grapes for an excellent price. Thanks to Angel funding I can pay in advance for the grapes and the wine, which means no extra margin for the bank!
- My Vinya Cucut is made using a hand picked selection of grapes from old vines that are on average at least 50 years old. We select the best grapes from the vineyard, which then go onto a sorting table for further selection.
- Gentle extraction of the tannins after fermentation followed by a minimum of 6 months in barrel and bottle give a wonderful balance between the tannin and the spicy fruit flavours, so you end up with a mouth-watering finish each time.