Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- This wine is produced from our estate vineyard in the Kalimna area of the Barossa Valley - home to some of Australia’s greatest and most famous Shiraz vineyards. Known for its unforgiving soils we felt it a perfect site to help pioneer the Zinfandel grape into Australia.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But the marriage really works. Naked Wines have trusted in my experience in Australia with Shiraz and experience in California with Zinfandel so I can be the lucky one pioneering this style for you.
- I love this wine. I love to drink it and I love to make it - the two grapes go really well together. The blend is very alluringly red purple, soft, smooth, medium bodied and easy drinking with lots of bright red flavours, touches of spice and pepper, and a beautiful structure!
Daryl Groom, Winemaker
- Insanely talented Daryl worked at the ultra-prestigious Penfolds for over 8 years, making some of the most collectable wines in Oz. Don't say we never treat you...
- A powerhouse of ripe 'n' ready dark fruit, with oodles of vibrant fresh berries. And the finish...? Boy oh boy! Hints of spice, a luscious lick of oak and a touch of dark chocolate make this wine complex, accessible - and effortlessly delicious.
- Daryl has won Winemaker of the Year over 10 times - and let's not even start on his medal collection. This is your chance to taste something truly spectacular for next to nothing. Get yourself a bottle - while you can - and devour it with Asian style sticky ribs off the barbie.
- I've made this Petit Verdot from parcels usually reserved for more expensive wines - luckily I know the grower well!
- The Petit Verdot grape is a highly-concentrated grape with abundant colour, structure and flavour. The result is a deep, inky red with inviting aromas of blackcurrant, violet and rooibos tea.
- Powerful in structure yet with an incredibly rich and seamless texture, this full-bodied wine shows ripe cocoa-powder tannins and flavours of cinnamon, black olive tapenade and dark berry fruit.
Richard Kershaw, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant Cab that's made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
- JP's rich and powerful Gran Reserva has enough blackcurrants and berries to fill a fruit pie. It’s refined and elegant, with lovely oaky notes, liquorice and spice. The finish is long, intense and comforting.
- Matured to perfection in JP’s plush French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your dinner party guests.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos is in the unique position of being able to buy the best grapes the region has to offer.
- What you probably don't know is, to make Rioja Reserva only the very last squeeze of juice is used. The result is 100% flavour.
- Rich, smooth and creamy. Drinking this is like putting on a set of silk pyjamas.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- All the conditions were right in the Rhone Valley in 2018 to make something extra special, and rest assured the Simpsons didn't miss a beat. They've delivered a top drawer Syrah (top drawer price not included) in its truest and most sumptuous form. An extra special wine that is guaranteed to inspire an extra special feeling.
- Due to such stellar conditions the Simpsons were able to leave fruit on the vines longer for greater concentration, hand select only the ripest fruit, and use the gentlest of flavour extraction techniques. With the help of the Naked Angels they were also able to buy super high end French oak barrels in which to age this wine.
- This anniversary blend is a statuesque, powerful and deeply flavoured wine with aromas of warm plums, blackberry and dried lavender. It's got bags of depth and concentration without the heaviness.
- Carmen Stevens hardly needs any introduction to most Angels. She’s the unsung winemaking hero you helped us pluck from obscurity in South Africa. Her latest Naked outing comes in the form of this voluptuous, versatile Cabernet blend from the sunshine-soaked Coastal Region.
- This is Carmen’s homage to Bordeaux, only better. Like Bordeaux it’s made from only premium, sophisticated grapes. But unlike Bordeaux, they come from the sun-drenched vineyards of South Africa, taking the flavour through the roof.
- This deep ruby drop is packed with intense blackcurrant fruits, with a hint of juicy red berries - finished off with a tender touch of posh oak. It's the best of both worlds in a bottle, just for you.
- Franck used his Winemaker of the Year prize fund to create his dream wine - a meticulously crafted gem, from Spain's most prestigious region. And it's exclusive to you!
- This beauty is jam-packed with ripe red fruits, with a loooong lingering finish thanks to an extra year's ageing in the bottle. Magical stuff.
- Savvy customers bought most of the first vintage in advance on Marketplace - be sure to try this gem before it's snatched up.
- Angel funding has played a tremendous role in this wine. I was able to source top-end fruit from the best terroirs, slopes and growers.
- This enabled me to cast my sourcing net wide over the vineyard sites and regions of Durbanville and Stellenbosch - resulting in more complex, multidimensional wines for the Angels.
- The result is a Shiraz that stands out from the more traditional styles of Shiraz in South Africa. It shows the best of both regions without overpowering each other. A Shiraz style that is both prominent yet elegant.
- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.