Eddy bought a bottle of his Mago on tour and Angels went wild for it so we shook hands and took the lot. He's pleased as punch with his third wine for Angels and we reckon it's destined for greatness.
The name pays homage to the ancient wine buff, Mago, who wrote some of the earliest works on viticulture; teaching the ancient Greeks and Romans a thing or two about winemaking!
- Angels who crack it open now can expect an elegant fruit bomb of a red, but as it ages, the lush oakiness will break onto centre stage and enter a delicious duet with all that fruit. It's a win-win really!
- You have been asking for wines from the Lebanon and we searched high and low to find one that was perfect for Angels.
- Eddy carefully grows and handpicks the plumpest fruit from his vineyard to go into this juicy, elegant and subtle drop.
- Classic and rustic with a playful fruity side, this wine is full of bold blackberry and redcurrant flavours wrapped up in a warming toasty lick of vanilla spice. The perfect tipple to accompany a melt-in-the-mouth rack of lamb
- Eddy bought this wine along to Summer Tour for our Angels to try and you guys went nuts for it so we just had to get his bottles over to Old Blighty!
- Only the best grapes have gone into this beauty, which has been aged for 12 months in French oak barrels to give it a sumptuous silky smoothness.
- Let the deliciously intense ripe fruit flavours and aromas wash over if you choose to drink it now. If you can bear to lay it down, however, this one will age beautifully for many years to come.