- Marcelo says this is exactly his idea of how an everyday Malbec should be. Fruity, approachable and downright delicious.
- Bright red and vibrant in the glass with enticing aromas of fresh red fruit, cherries and plums with a rich velvety finish.
- This wine pairs perfectly with a big ol’ juicy ribeye or just enjoy by itself. Crack it open and let the fruit guide you.
- High up in the Uco Valley lies a stunning, small, family-run vineyard that’s choc-full of a mix of old and young vines...It’s exactly there where Sebastian found the juice for his first ever Malbec for Angels.‘
- Old’ Malbec is the real deal - unlike the French clones so often seen in the vineyards planted during the grapes heyday in the 90’s - it’s delicate, refined and makes for a true Argentine red.
- This aromatic bombshell is a fresh, fruity red that's best drunk young to make the most out of all those flavours. Sebastian describes it as the very definition of a ‘tasty’ wine and we couldn’t agree more!
- Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec wasn’t planted until the grape's popularity boom in the 90’s. This means what you’re tasting in the real deal.
- Velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and a luscious lick of spice really take this wine to the next level and it’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec.
- Marcelo’s grapes come from a region steeped in quality winemaking history and you can absolutely tell with this top-notch Malbec.
- Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, this wine feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to really release all of those yummy flavours, and pair with a big, hearty, juicy steak. Perfect.
- This fabulous Malbec, made by top Argentinian winemaker Mauricio, is one of the finest we've tasted at this price tag.
- Made possible through the support and investment of our Naked Angels, so if that's you, thank you very much. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- As a piece of advice when it arrives on the doorstep, tuck it in the wine rack, race to the butchers, buy the finest steak you can - then wave it in front of a naked flame a little bit and tuck in to both. Perfection.
Jose was crowned your Zero to Hero champion and he spent the prize fund creating a spectacular Reserve Malbec to say thank you.
Bursting with deep red fruits, with a cheeky hint of oaky spice, it'll wrap around your tongue and give it a big ol' bear hug. Exactly what we need as the long winter nights set in.
It goes without saying that this one will really shine alongside a juicy piece of steak. No need to travel to Argentina; Argentina can come to you!
- Jose was the worthy winner of our Zero-to-Hero Competition. He used the $500k prize money to make this big, bold, and seriously premium blend especially for you.
- Smooth, rich and gorgeously decadent with a long lingering finish that just keeps going. It'll wrap around your tongue and give it a big ol' bear hug.
- All that's left for you to do is find yourself a big slab of juicy rib-eye. Perfection.
- Right. Let's get this straight. If you're going to grab yourself an expensive bottle of wine for 31% less than it should be, do the sensible thing. Don't blooming well share it. Drink it all yourself.
- Just to back that up, Patricio is one of our most popular wine makers on Naked. Why - because this is what you get. Top notch fruit - all damson and mulberry and plums, with a silky finish.
- Absolutely perfect with anything like Lancashire hot pot or a nice slow cooked pork chop.
- Malbec is what Argentina does best (that and beef). With that extra added 'reserve' you get better grapes, and more ageing. All round, an even better wine.
- If you plan on sticking a bit of beef anywhere near an open flame in the near future, I'd suggest you get some of this in.
- Oh, and save it for your more private parties. This is too good to share with the neighbours.