Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Adam spent 8 years at Klein Constantia - where he was responsible for Vin de Constance, one of the best sweet wines in the world.
- Armed with Angel funding he decided to pour his experience and expertise into this lucious sweet drop.
- Bursting with bright tropical fragrances of ripe mango and sweet pineapple, and a thick syrupy mouthfeel this golden wine goes perfectly with blue cheese.
- After the success of my first vermouth, I decided to make a limited edition version inspired by the typical dark vermouth from Galicia.
- My vermouth negre is crafted from old vine white Grenache grapes and Mediterranean botanicals. It's intense and complex, with herbal and fruity flavours of rosemary, thyme, prune and mandarin as well as the typical vermouth ingredients like cinnamon and cloves.
- I like to enjoy it simply neat on the rocks - but you can add ice and tonic to make a delicious long drink. This vermouth is non chill filtered, so it may become hazy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Manzanilla is just as light and deliciously bone dry as it’s brother Fino - with the added punch of bright green apple.
- This Sherry simply sings with crisp clean flavour and a lovely hit for aromatics - all balanced with a nutty, super smooth finish.
- One of the finer things in life. Pop your feet up with a glass of this in one hand, and a handful of cured ham and smoked almonds in the other. Divine.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests, that made this unique blend. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber colour Port that will delight everyone.
- Naked Wines always want to surprise the angels with unique and unmissable wines. Having a 10 Year Old Tawny on board is a huge pleasure for us. 10 years ago I would dare to say that Naked Wines was only a dream!
- The colour is light and brown with hints of orange due to the long ageing in oak cask. Flavour is balanced with notes of dried fruit, cinnamon and a walnuts. On the palate the nutty flavours predominate, along with a touch of coffee and chocolate.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Every year on the tour Angels have asked me about Tawny Port. I used to say that one day it would come, sooner or later. And here it is now!
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar - Winemaker
- My dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you. Firstly, I must say that if you ever believe in someone, don't ever give up as dreams are possible.
- My dream was to make a rosé Port, a delightful, light, slightly sweet, mouthful of sheer intoxication. Pauline, my Archangel argued, trapped the boss on an aeroplane for 2 hours, got more Angels on board and finally she persuaded Naked to make it happen!
- I'm absolutely overwhelmed and so proud that we all pulled together to help. My heart has soared and floated off the rooftops!
- This port is lovingly aged for 4 years in stainless steel vats, a delicious sweet and aromatic port to drink chilled or on the rocks
- Superb fruity intensity, with a great balance between acidity and sweetness. For something different try mixing with tonic water and fresh mint!
- The Quevedo family have some great pairing suggestions, try it with Cured Ham & Melon as a starter or with Baked Peach for dessert
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen learned from the best. Her family are famous for their dessert wines. She's stepping out of her father's shadow with this delicious sticky.
- Only the very best grapes get this sort of star treatment. 10 years in the making, they've been lavished with tender love and affection.
- This gloriously sweet, barrel-aged, golden nectar is one of the best we've EVER tasted.
- Oscar and Mario, our two Portuguese powerhouses from the Duoro Valley, have come together to create this spectacular port full of colour and flavour. It’s their grapes so you really can expect the best!
- This unique blend was made with huge amounts of patience and care and allowed to mature for 3 years; giving it the elegance, smoothness and balance that they know our Angels love.
- It’s bursting at the seams with red and black fruit (think wild fruits and cherries) so grab a bottle and enjoy it amongst friends and family; exactly how Oscar and Mario intended.
- Angels have been crying out for more Sherry and we have got hold of an epic Pedro Ximénez.
- Overly ripe grapes are dried in the sun to get super concentrated before ageing in toasty barrels, tantalising your tastebuds with flavours of fig, raisin and plum with a lingering aftertaste of coffee and chocolate. Absolutely delicious.
- Pedro Ximénez is like liquid gold, full of sticky sweetness that feels like soft silk. Top tip, pour this over vanilla ice cream for a scintillating desert.