Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- After the success of my first vermouth, I had the confidence to create a new limited edition version, inspired by the typical dark vermouth from Galicia.
- My vermouth 'negre' (red or dark in Catalan) is crafted from old vine white Grenache grapes and Mediterranean botanicals. It is intense and complex, with herbal and fruity flavours of rosemary, thyme, prune and mandarin as well as the typical vermouth ingredients like cinnamon and cloves.
- I like to enjoy it simply neat on the rocks with an orange twist... but you can add tonic to make a delicious long drink.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests, that made this unique blend. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber colour Port that will delight everyone.
- Naked Wines always want to surprise the angels with unique and unmissable wines. Having a 10 Year Old Tawny on board is a huge pleasure for us. 10 years ago I would dare to say that Naked Wines was only a dream!
- The colour is light and brown with hints of orange due to the long ageing in oak cask. Flavour is balanced with notes of dried fruit, cinnamon and a walnuts. On the palate the nutty flavours predominate, along with a touch of coffee and chocolate.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen learned from the best. Her family are famous for their dessert wines. She's stepping out of her father's shadow with this delicious sticky.
- Only the very best grapes get this sort of star treatment. 10 years in the making, they've been lavished with tender love and affection.
- This gloriously sweet, barrel-aged, golden nectar is one of the best we've EVER tasted.
- Angels have been crying out for more Sherry and we have got hold of an epic Pedro Ximénez.
- Overly ripe grapes are dried in the sun to get super concentrated before ageing in toasty barrels, tantalising your tastebuds with flavours of fig, raisin and plum with a lingering aftertaste of coffee and chocolate. Absolutely delicious.
- Pedro Ximénez is like liquid gold, full of sticky sweetness that feels like soft silk. Top tip, pour this over vanilla ice cream for a scintillating desert.
- Katie's little sweetie has it all. Think mouth-watering honeysuckle, with a dollop of exotic turkish delight and a fresh, fragrant elderflower finish that'll dance across your tongue and leave it begging for more.
- Archangel Robbie sums up this delicious drop perfectly... "I defy someone to not enjoy this. Even if you don't like dessert wine"- we reckon he's right!
- Katie recommends you grab yourself a posh bar of indulgent 60% dark chocolate and go wild!