Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- After the success of my first vermouth, I had the confidence to create a new limited edition version, inspired by the typical dark vermouth from Galicia.
- My vermouth 'negre' (red or dark in Catalan) is crafted from old vine white Grenache grapes and Mediterranean botanicals. It is intense and complex, with herbal and fruity flavours of rosemary, thyme, prune and mandarin as well as the typical vermouth ingredients like cinnamon and cloves.
- I like to enjoy it simply neat on the rocks with an orange twist... but you can add tonic to make a delicious long drink.
- Angels have been crying out for more Sherry and we have got hold of an epic Pedro Ximénez.
- Overly ripe grapes are dried in the sun to get super concentrated before ageing in toasty barrels, tantalising your tastebuds with flavours of fig, raisin and plum with a lingering aftertaste of coffee and chocolate. Absolutely delicious.
- Pedro Ximénez is like liquid gold, full of sticky sweetness that feels like soft silk. Top tip, pour this over vanilla ice cream for a scintillating desert.