- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Crémant is France’s best kept sparkling wine secret. It’s made using the same posh grapes as Champagne, with the same traditional method. The only difference is the location… and in Ben’s case, we’re talking about none other than super-smart Burgundy so you’re in good hands!
- Ben has named his first ever sparkling wine ‘Vigneron’s Wife’, after his beloved wife (and Crémant fanatic) Kat. She has been there through it all, from his first year at Naked when he scrambled together 12,000 bottles, to today, with Angels getting through over a million a year!
- More refined than Prosecco and more approachable than Champagne. It’s a classy, bubbly delight just like Mrs Darnault herself - and a wine that’s truly been made with love.
- When you think of Italian fizz, there's no doubt a different 'P' comes to mind. Well times are changing and there's a new kid in town.
- New man Daniele Artioli has brought us our very first Pignoletto from the hilly areas of Bologna, and it's a corker.
- Pignoletto is the secret Italian fizz that's ahead of the curve. It's softer, fruiter and a fraction of the price.
- Perfect as an aperitif, to drink nicely chilled on it's own or enjoyed with fish, meats or cheese, this really is a fizz for all occassions.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- When Naked asked us if we could create a ‘Sparkling Shiraz’, we were delighted to rise to the challenge. Although it had to be a ‘Sparkling Syrah’ as its roots are firmly in France!
- We picked the grapes early so that the wine would be deliciously soft and fruity with a fabulous deep opaque colour. It's just bursting with delicious fresh red fruits.
- This is an extremely exclusive small batch production and possibly one of a kind, we know of no other southern French Sparkling Syrah. So if you're intrigued by the sound of a sparkling red, now's your time to grab a taste!
Charles & Ruth, Winemakers
- Here it is. The new vintage of Charles and Ruth's sparkling rose... and it's an absolute beauty. Pale pink bubbles with serious finesse, super-crisp and bursting with fresh strawberries... with a dollop of whipped cream to finish.
- These delicate pink bubbles of mouth-watering happiness are exclusive to you - and it's all thanks to your Angel funding.
- Posh looking, posh tasting, Rose Champagne style at Languedoc prices - you're on to a winner.
- Charles Simpson's specialty is taking well known grape varieties in the Languedoc, and giving them a little bit of a twist.
- So when the locals said you can't make Blanc de Blancs, he went out to prove them wrong.
- Expensive tasting, Champagne style at Languedoc prices - it's the perfect sparkler for the party season!
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- Sparkling red wines aren't well known outside of their home in Emilia Romagna but that didn't stop Daniele from wanting to bring Angels this light, bubbly delight!
- Deep red colour and chock-full of red-fruit flavours, this off-dry wine is flying the flag for red bubbles everywhere.
- It's all thanks to Angel funding that Daniele can finally introduce you to his oh-so-fruity Lambrusco so grab a glass, raise it to yourself for making dreams come true then sit back, relax and discover the delights of this little region of Italy.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.