- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?
- Expensive tasting, expensive looking Rhone-styled Syrah... brought to you at Languedoc prices from the master of innovation, Charles Simpson.
- You might think you know Syrah - until you get your mitts on this, that is! Full of deep, complex fruits that sing from the glass, and a lingering peppery finish that'll leave you licking your lips for more.
- WARNING: You may be forced to share this moreish drop with friends or family. To avoid resentment, we suggest ordering more than one bottle!
- Syrah and Shiraz are planted in a multitude of different countries these days, however for me true Syrah can be found in the Northern Rhone. The idea behind The Cutler Syrah was to tip my hat to the Rhone style, whilst at the same time show the unique characteristics of Elgin and Elim in South Africa.
- I have made this wine from parcels usually reserved for more expensive wines. Luckily as I know the grower well, I have managed to secure them for a keen price so that the Angels can benefit from an excellent wine at a great price.
- Last year has been hailed as one of the best vintages of modern times, the grape bunches were the healthiest many farmers had ever seen! As the grapes have had a chance to fully ripen, you're left with a wine that has delicious red plum and black berry fruit, with black and white pepper and a crushed velvet texture that will drink well now and for a few years yet.
Richard Kershaw, Winemaker