Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Marko is no stranger to making some seriously classy red wines (Margaux and Châteauneuf du Pape know him well) and this rich, flavourful blend is quite the head turner.
- Vranec means ‘Black Stallion’ in North Macedonia, where it’s the most important grape in red wine production. It makes dark, powerful wines (known locally as Black Wine) and brings serious attitude to the bottle.
- Full of big, bold blackberry and black plum flavours, it’s got a full-rounded mouthfeel, good power and warmth and a wallop from the rich tannins at the end. A foody wine and definitely one to enjoy with friends over dinner on a Saturday night...see if they can guess where it’s from...!
- Marko is on a mission to put Macedonian wines on the map. He’s worked amongst the top dogs of France so is a dab hand at crafting some seriously delicious tipples.
- The power of the Vranec is balanced out beautifully by the Merlot and Plavec Mali and you can expect a juicy, fruity, oh-so-smooth red that’s perfect for that comforting midweek drink.
- With its deep, brooding crimson colour and flavours of plush redcurrent, raspberry and cherry, you’d never guess it’s price tag was just £7.99! Welcome to the world of Macedonian wines!