- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to transmit my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- What 4th generation winemaker Pierre doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing. He just seems to have the knack of making feel-good wine at a rock 'n' roll price.
- Picking only the best grapes from the best parcels in the Rhone, this rose is packed full of bright red berries, fresh raspberries and juicy white peach.
- Crack open this elegant tipple and serve nicely chilled with some spicy tapas. Delicious.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- With a name like Domaine de Sainte Rose, it was inevitable that we made a rosé! We love rosé, so we knew we could make something really special for our Angels.
- Naked Angels have been hugely enthusiastic and encouraging of us producing a rosé, so Naked HQ backed us to give it a try! We are honoured and flattered that you have given us this opportunity to take this new wine out there and we hope you enjoy it.
- This is a fresh, full flavoured, luscious style of rosé, dry but bursting with strawberries and cream flavours and with a wonderfully silky smooth finish. All this but with enough backbone and structure to pair with light summer dishes in addition to being the ultimate aperitif!
Charles and Ruth, Winemakers
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
Straight from a gorgeous little vineyard in the breathtaking Hunter Valley comes Thomas’ Wiley Rooster Rose. He gushed at how great the land was to work and says it produced something really rather special in 2018 which he couldn’t wait to share with Angels, and here it is!
Beautiful pale pink in colour with aromas of fresh strawberries and a subtle hint of Turkish Delight, this is a fresh, well-balanced and utterly delicious rose that we just can’t get enough of.
Thomas says this one is best enjoyed with some fresh seafood, a delicious cheese platter or simply by itself, curled up with a good book.