WE'RE NOT SURE
Pinot Noir grapes thrive on the hills near the Sancerre appellation so that’s exactly where Joost and Miguela went to find the fruit to go into their brand new rosé.
Light salmon-pink in colour, bursting with red berry fruits and rose petals, this is a beautifully balanced wine with a racy finish that’s sure to top your favourites list!
- It’s a match made in heaven for afternoons around the picnic table with family and friends, sunbathing on the deck or, if you’re really lucky, lounging by the pool, so be sure to pop one in your basket now.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- We are always looking around the corner, wanting to try something new... and thanks to the always fantastic support of our Angels, we have spread our wings deeper into the Sancerre appellation.
- Sancerre is not only famous for its ultimate expressive Sauvignon Blanc, it also makes the most remarkably savoury rosé from prized Pinot Noir.
- The outcome is a fresh and elegant rosé that is ultra crisp with subtle hints of succulent red fruits.
Joost & Miguela, Winemakers
- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine which was clearly missing...a special rosé.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice contact time with the skins. The result is a generous style of wine - perfect for lovers of powerful rosés.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating wines which reflect a sense of place; the hallmark of my winemaking.