- This appellation is famed in Burgundy, it is one that I have always loved. The winery where I make my Saint Veran, has a small parcel of Pouilly Fuisse vineyards close by and I was able to secure this small parcel especially for myself and Naked Wines.
- By giving me support and letting me look out for new projects and special vineyards, I am able to commit to making wines, confident that the Naked Angels will love them.
- This is a creamy, buttery Burgundy that boasts a rich dollop of lemon curd to round it off perfectly with and is a wine that will age well over the next few years.
- My Premier Cru Mont de Milieu Chablis is from 25 year old, South-facing vineyards. The grapes are grown on limestone soils where we carefully prune the vines to ensure that the yields and terroir effect are optimised.
- Thanks to Naked Wines funding, we were able to buy the new oak barrels and gain access to the high quality grapes that I've used to create this wine for the Angels.
- This Chablis is a remarkable combination of refreshment and longevity, with delicate floral notes, a dense, round feel and exceptional minerality. It's a rich and powerful wine that is delicious now, however it will develop further in bottle for more than a decade if stored correctly.
- Katie's favourite grapes to work with are Muscat and Grenache Blanc, so it's just natural that together they are a match made in heaven.
- This fragrant drop is bursting to the seams with a floral bouquet of elderflowers and honeysuckle balanced perfectly with subtle citrus and apple flavours.
- Crack open a bottle and pour yourself a chilled glass. This pairs perfectly with sunshine.