- If you're after a Sauvignon with a little extra 'something' then you owe it to yourself to try this top-class drop.
- Bill and Claudia used old vine, low-yielding fruit to create a richer, more complex version of their normal Sauvignon Blanc, with a creamy texture that hints at a touch of oak, alongside a searing freshness and lovely grapey gooseberry flavour profile that is heaven sent for Marlborough SB fans.
- Named after their son Theodore, we reckon this is their best yet. And we reckon little Theodore will too when he hits 18!
- The 2017 Dunnolly Estate Reserve Chardonnay is so special. The wine has been elevated to the next level!
- The nose is a delicate balance of white nectarines & citrus peel, there is an enticing creaminess and warmth coming from the new French Barriques. On the first sip, the palate flourishes showing the natural acid length and a rich encompassing mouthfeel.
- Our style of Chardonnay is designed to be subtle. Gentle flavours of apricot & citrus and balanced with a delicate acidity. With the vintage being on the cooler side I needed to ensure that there was still this generosity, without detracting from our signature wine style and pronounced femininity.
- I made this wine with the Angels in mind. I wanted to bring a sense of luxury that unfortunately our summer didn’t provide!
Nicky Parish, Winemaker
- This appellation is famed in Burgundy, it is one that I have always loved. The winery where I make my Saint Veran, has a small parcel of Pouilly Fuisse vineyards close by. 2013 was an exceptional year there, and although most of the vintage goes to the winery, I was able to secure this small parcel especially for myself and Naked Wines only.
- By giving me support and letting me look out for new projects and special vineyards, I am able to commit to making wines, confident that the Naked Angels will love them.
- The limestone and clay soils give this Pouilly Fuisse the classic smoky flint aromas, with stone fruits, honey and floral notes. A wine that will age well over the next few years.
- Adrian & Rebecca have just been given 5/5 stars by top wine critic James Halliday - and this is their top-end stuff. If you haven't tried Yarra Valley Chardonnay, prepare to fall in love
- The fruit for this wine was hand-picked from a single-vineyard Yarra Valley site, matured in expensive French oak barrels for 10 months, and bottled after a single filtration (for maximum flavour)
- Because you funded this lovely couple and made their dreams come true, you get it for a snip. Don't dither and grab a bottle now.
- Thanks to your votes in The Crush, Bill & Claudia got the funding to fulfil their winemaking dream and start the Serious Sauvignon project... the tongue-in-cheek name for the exploration of complex, full-flavoured Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Marlborough is a young wine region so it means the rules haven't been written yet. Plenty of opportunity for Bill & Claudia to create some magic.
- Using the same grapes as the Theordore Reserve, this wine has undergone some premium oak ageing in top-notch barrels. Jeanie is smokey, complex and elegant without losing that fun and flair you expect from a Marlborough.