- The 2017 Dunnolly Estate Reserve Chardonnay is so special. The wine has been elevated to the next level!
- The nose is a delicate balance of white nectarines & citrus peel, there is an enticing creaminess and warmth coming from the new French Barriques. On the first sip, the palate flourishes showing the natural acid length and a rich encompassing mouthfeel.
- Our style of Chardonnay is designed to be subtle. Gentle flavours of apricot & citrus and balanced with a delicate acidity. With the vintage being on the cooler side I needed to ensure that there was still this generosity, without detracting from our signature wine style and pronounced femininity.
- I made this wine with the Angels in mind. I wanted to bring a sense of luxury that unfortunately our summer didn’t provide!
Nicky Parish, Winemaker
Rocket-scientist turned winemaker Matt put Angel funding to amazing use, focusing all his attention on his latest stellar Chardonnay.
This full-bodied, beautifully balanced wine boasts a sumptuous array of tropical fruit flavours and subtle oakiness that just keeps us coming back for more!
Chicken Sunday roast on the menu? Look no further! Buy it quickly though as, with only a limited quantity made, it’s not going to last long.
This classic, oak-aged Chard gives you a soft, unctuous feel and a rich mouthful of creaminess.
Angel funding not only lets Daryl get his hands on the best fruit and buy the expensive French oak barrels he needs, but also allows him to take as long he needs to make a delightful wine without wasting time on marketing and sales.
Roast chicken is the stereotypical pairing with a buttery Chard... taste this wine with it and you'll understand why!
- This appellation is famed in Burgundy, it is one that I have always loved. The winery where I make my Saint Veran, has a small parcel of Pouilly Fuisse vineyards close by. 2013 was an exceptional year there, and although most of the vintage goes to the winery, I was able to secure this small parcel especially for myself and Naked Wines only.
- By giving me support and letting me look out for new projects and special vineyards, I am able to commit to making wines, confident that the Naked Angels will love them.
- The limestone and clay soils give this Pouilly Fuisse the classic smoky flint aromas, with stone fruits, honey and floral notes. A wine that will age well over the next few years.
- Adrian & Rebecca have just been given 5/5 stars by top wine critic James Halliday - and this is their top-end stuff. If you haven't tried Yarra Valley Chardonnay, prepare to fall in love
- The fruit for this wine was hand-picked from a single-vineyard Yarra Valley site, matured in expensive French oak barrels for 10 months, and bottled after a single filtration (for maximum flavour)
- Because you funded this lovely couple and made their dreams come true, you get it for a snip. Don't dither and grab a bottle now.
- Thanks to your votes in The Crush, Bill & Claudia got the funding to fulfil their winemaking dream and start the Serious Sauvignon project... the tongue-in-cheek name for the exploration of complex, full-flavoured Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Marlborough is a young wine region so it means the rules haven't been written yet. Plenty of opportunity for Bill & Claudia to create some magic.
- Using the same grapes as the Theordore Reserve, this wine has undergone some premium oak ageing in top-notch barrels. Jeanie is smokey, complex and elegant without losing that fun and flair you expect from a Marlborough.