- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, rasberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius wine makers, even with something as basic as this simple Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully simple, light, easy drinking wine, with hints of fresh raspberries blended with crisp apple flavours and a great slash of cream on the finish.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's soft enough for lots of different fish dishes but has enough flavour to go with the odd home-made pork pie or spaghetti bolognese.