Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- I've always had a soft spot for a good, not too green in style Sauvignon Blanc. So when I noticed fruit from this very special vineyard in the Robertson Valley was available, I just had to take on the challenge to make this special wine from a cooler climate Sauvignon Blanc grown on limestone soils!
- With Sauvignon Blanc being in high demand and grape prices being quite high for these quality vineyards, your Angel funding helped me secure this amazing parcel of fruit – I hope my payback to you in this wine helps to show my appreciation!
- It’s clean, fresh and sophisticated, with a classic peaches and cream flavour. This is a very elegant Sauvignon Blanc and will pair perfectly with fresh seafood and summer salads.
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The grapes Willie's used to make this wine were bought with Angel money. So, of course, it's only fair you get to buy the end result at a jolly decent price. We like to think of it as a never-ending circle of back scratching.
- We like to think of this as the rather good-looking lovechild of new and old world Sauvignon, with a little something for everybody. Bags of minerality, clean on the palate and fresh as a dew drop covered daisy.
- An intense gooseberry kick in the finish tells you that this is a grown up, top class wine. Try a little midweek sophistication for yourself - at this price, it'd be rude not to.
- Stephen de Wet describes his Chenin as rich and racy, and we'd have to agree! With crisp apple flavours and a wisp of creaminess, it's a sure fire winner.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa. We're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that if nearly 60,000 people said they'd buy it again then there's something good going for it. Something very good