- We're not allowed to tell you the name of the super-famous Spanish region this wine comes from, but if you took a guess, you'd probably be right.
- Spain's best wine regions limit how much wine each vineyard produces (this means vines are selected for quality, not quantity). When there's a bumper crop any extra grapes are declassified and sold at a snip of the price.
- Using Angel funding, Carlos managed to find a premium parcel of Tempranillo for a steal, which makes this wine the ultimate bargain.
- Our vineyard is located on the banks of the River Duero, where the vines are grown on stoney alluvial soil. The grapes for the barrica and young wines are grown on clay and sandy soil, and the fertility of the soil ensures the freshness of the wine.
- We blended our young fresh wine with our barrica, and a touch of the MB Especial made for Naked Wines to produce this fruity full bodied wine.
- The wine is full of fruit, particularly dark forest fruits - and just at the finish you get a hint of the oak from the French oak barrels.
- Enjoy after letting breathe for a couple of hours with some Manchego cheese!
Antonio Diez Martin, Winemaker