- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh
- A delicious and punchy Pinot Noir with blackcurrant, black cherry, and some serious brooding Burgundian texture. Absolutely divine.
- The site for my Hawkes Bay Merlot Cabernet Franc has been exposed to a series of geological events in the last few thousand years including river gravel deposits and limestone wash - all adding to the complexity of the wine.
- The Naked model allowed me to get access to this highly prized vineyard and it also cuts out the middle people between vineyard and you. This means ultra-premium quality at great prices!
- I've used a hands-off approach in the cellar, maturing my wine with minimal intervention in fine French oak to create a wine that combines ripe plum, blackberry and dried thyme flavours with rounded fruit tannins. It's my homage to Right Bank Bordeaux such as Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
Rod Easthope, Winemaker
- My aim when I made this wine was to create a unique experience from vines grown on decomposed granite soils in the Polkadraai ward of Stellenbosch. I've only made 3,000 bottles and every single one has been exclusively produced for Naked Wines as a thank you for your support.
- The grapes were hand sorted three times, crushed then left to soak on the skins for five days, and then aged for 14 months in french oak after fermentation completed. I wanted everything to be as natural as possible, so I've neither fined nor filtered my Silver Hope Cabernet Franc.
- This wine is elegant, with a delicious plum and dark berry fruitiness, and a cinnamon spice and a hint of minerality that makes it extremely moreish.
Bruwer Raats, Winemaker
- Pinot Noir is my favourite red grape. 15 years ago I visited Burgundy during vintage and worked with growers and winemakers - since then I have returned every year to the region.
- It was a real surprise when I finally made my first Pinot Noir here in the Pfalz. I could not believe the quality and style it was possible to make in this region.
- Through Naked Wines I had the opportunity to work with the grower to help him manage the vineyard and harvest the grapes for this special wine. The result is a Pinot Noir with intense aromas of ripe forest berries and raspberry leaf. It has great balance with good texture and a persistent finish.
- Olly Masters has built a rep as one of New Zealand’s finest winemakers and wine judges. He's made jaw-dropping wines for the world-famous Ata Rangi and Misha's Vineyard.
- Olly’s secret for turning the world’s trickiest grape into liquid gold. He’s a genius. He’s got more degrees than a thermometer, and has spent 30 years making world-class kit in Hawke’s Bay, Burgundy, and Martinborough.
- This is as classy a drop of Pinot as you’ll get your gums round all year. Pure elegance in a glass. With juicy berries and damson plums, dark chocolate, liquorice and spice, and a long lingering finish.
- The almost forgotten wine region of Ribera Sacra in North-West Spain is where Carlos set his sights on for this his next, and if we may add, monumental, challenge.
It’s a hands on affair, where colossal amounts of dedication and commitment are required to overcome the challenges of growing organically here. Is it really worth all the effort we hear you ask? Hell yeah!
This is an unctuously smooth wine that had Ray, our Wine Nut, waxing lyrical about it’s silky tannins and delicious flavours of both red and blackcurrants. It’s unashamedly Old World in style and, if you can resist the temptation to drink it now, a perfect bottle to be laid down for a good few years.
- Richard spent years making fine wines for the most prestigious winery in South Africa. Now with a sprinkle of Angel funding, he's bringing all of his passion, experience and know-how to your glass.
- An elegant and refined Syrah with a graceful touch. Bursting with fresh and vibrant dark fruits... with a splice of ground white pepper to give it that spicy kick Syrah is famous for.
- This delectable drop makes the perfect crowning glory on your finest Sunday roast - grab yourself a lovely top-side of beef and watch their jaws drop.
- Burgundy is the home of elegant Pinot Noir and this wine sits on the throne. Traditional shouldn’t translate as boring.... and winemaker Pierre Gilles has made it his mission to prove it!
- Sensual and smooth, with brooding red fruits, this wine is made with a skill and finesse that only a master can achieve.
- This Pinot is an exceptional bargain. Whether you're a first timer or know your stuff - you owe it to yourself to try the best
- Until now, multi-award winning winemaker Caroline has been making tiny quantities of SERIOUSLY premium stuff in the Yarra Valley.
- But thanks to the wonders of Angel funding she's been able to create this super special Syrah at a more wallet-friendly price.
- This is a must-try for Shiraz lovers - bursting with rich juicy berries, with a delicious whack of peppery spice to finish. Divine.