- Luca left the humdrum of corporate winemaking to make exciting wines just like this. He says, if left to nature, vineyards have personalities that shine through in their wines. Soil, location, even the local weather, make each vintage unique.
- With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault Carinena is juicy and refreshing red with bags of complexity. Lip-smackingly delicious and you keep coming back for more
- Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
- It’s difficult for outliers like Luca to sell their delicious low-yield artisan wines. With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault is packed with intense, explosive red fruit with a long, satisfying finish. Incredible value at just £8.99 a bottle
From the rolling hills of Cauquenes comes this stunning Carignan. It’s a true expression of the area and Edgard couldn’t be happier to bring it over for you to try.
It’s seen 20 months in French oak barrels and is stuffed with a whole host of lip-smacking red fruits like pomegranates and cherries. A light floral touch balances out all that juiciness and gives way to a classic Chilean red that’s sure to impress.
Little known fact: the vineyard is still plowed on horseback each year in Spring. Surely it doesn’t get more charming and evocative than that?!