- After the success of my first vermouth, I had the confidence to create a new limited edition version, inspired by the typical dark vermouth from Galicia.
- My vermouth 'negre' (red or dark in Catalan) is crafted from old vine white Grenache grapes and Mediterranean botanicals. It is intense and complex, with herbal and fruity flavours of rosemary, thyme, prune and mandarin as well as the typical vermouth ingredients like cinnamon and cloves.
- I like to enjoy it simply neat on the rocks with an orange twist... but you can add tonic to make a delicious long drink.
- Nope, not the stuff of nostalgia - Alvaro's SILVER medal winning Cream Sherry is a new breed of beautifully balanced wine that's just itching to blow your preconceptions clean away.
- Cream by name but just the right kind of creamy by nature. This sherry will surprise you with its freshness, vibrancy and luscious depth of flavour.
- Fortify literally means 'to increase the effectiveness of, with additional ingredients.' We urge you to fortify your wine rack with a bottle (or two) of this delight, and try it with some smooth 'n' salty blue cheese.