Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- Portugal may still go under the wine industry radar, but it’s becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?
- Originally trained in Bordeaux, Jean-Pascal is now an icon in Chile - where every delicious wine he touches ends up dripping in medals and critical acclaim.
- He's worked his magic on two of Chile's most popular grape varieties to create this show-stopper of a wine - especially for YOU.
- The magical mix of Angel funding, supreme winemaking and ultra-premium grapes make every last drop of his Cabernet Carmenere over-deliver.
From the southernmost corner of Italy, Alessandro brings us this seriously gluggable red and he used only his finest grapes for the job.
We’re talking about the ‘Beaujolaise of Sicily’ here. So think light, fresh, fragrant and bursting with delicious red fruits.
All of this for under a tenner? Grazie, Alessandro!
- Introducing the Nero D’Avola. If this grape isn’t already on your radar, it should be as it’s responsible for some seriously elegant wines.
- Gracing the tables of Sicilians for centuries, this one’s dangerously quaffable and full to the brim of fantastic fruitiness. Think notes of plums and red fruits and a lively, fresh finish.
- If that doesn’t tempt you then surely the price tag will. At just £8.99, it may be time to fill the wine rack...!
- We're not allowed to tell you the name of the super-famous Spanish region this wine comes from, but if you took a guess, you'd probably be right.
- Spain's best wine regions limit how much wine each vineyard produces (this means vines are selected for quality, not quantity). When there's a bumper crop any extra grapes are declassified and sold at a snip of the price.
- Using Angel funding, Carlos managed to find a premium parcel of Tempranillo for a steal, which makes this wine the ultimate bargain.
- You went crazy for his Gold medal-winning Ben Morven Farm Pinot Noir - so we asked Mike to make us an even more affordable Pinot... perfect for weekday drinking ;-)
- Bursting with bright and vibrant red fruits, with that fresh and breezy quality that NZ Pinot is famous for - this stuff is dangerously moreish
- And because YOUR Angel funding paid for the grapes - you get it for a complete steal!
- Thanks to two of Chile's finest winemakers combining the country's most popular red grape varieties, Cabernet, Carmenere and Merlot, this beauty is for those that like the blockbuster style.
- It's packed with big, bold blackcurrant fruit that hits the mouth like a fruit bomb. Underneath it has a little bit of sweet dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness. It's like turbo Ribena for grown ups.
- 91% of naked angels said they'd buy it again - so it's not just us that think it's damn good stuff to stick in your glass.
Once upon a time, the dark fruit flavours of Cabernet Sauvignon met the soft but spicy ones of Grenache and, not long after, Marselan entered the world.
Diego went to outstanding lengths to ensure his first wine for you is a hit. From nurturing an organic vineyard, to only harvesting at night to preserve the yummy fruity aromas of the grapes.
Bright crimson in colour, it's packed with summer fruits and berries with a hint of spiciness - you can taste the TLC in every sip.