- Beautifully smooth, juicy and easy-drinking - a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick.
- The vineyard is so close to the beautiful city of Lisbon that no-one thought of looking there... until now.
- Ripe and juicy fruits on the nose with a smooth and sumptuous mouthfeel, all wrapped up with a lingering velvet finish. Portuguese perfection.
Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- Portugal may still go under the wine industry radar, but it’s becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Benjamin doesn't just give you great wines - he puts 'em on the map. This beautifully crafted, majestic Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France.
- 91% of you agree with us, making this one of the most popular wines we've ever had, thanks to its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue.
- We went all Victor Kiam over it. Well, we didn't actually buy the company, but we bought every last bottle, so we could give you a great wine at an even better price.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?
- Chile was made to grow Merlot - 300 days of sunshine a year, high altitude, and just the right amount of water all help to ripen the grapes to fat, juicy perfection.
- Juan is a one-man dynamo. With the help of his family and the local village he gets the job done. No consultants, no sales managers, no agents, which is why the price is so damn low.
- Generous and fruity, Juan's Merlot glows ruby red. Think blackberry compote with hints of soft pepper and coffee.
- I've been making Beaujolais for the past 22 years... so I'm thrilled to start a new chapter with Naked as your first ever Beaujolais winemaker.
- I found the very best grapes from older, established vineyards to make this wine. The yields are lower and the grapes are smaller, this helps us to obtain more intense, yet mellow wines.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, my Beaujolais is brimming with blackberry, pear and cherry - it is well balanced, very soft and silky smooth.
From the southernmost corner of Italy, Alessandro brings us this seriously gluggable red and he used only his finest grapes for the job.
We’re talking about the ‘Beaujolaise of Sicily’ here. So think light, fresh, fragrant and bursting with delicious red fruits.
All of this for under a tenner? Grazie, Alessandro!
- Introducing the Nero D’Avola. If this grape isn’t already on your radar, it should be as it’s responsible for some seriously elegant wines.
- Gracing the tables of Sicilians for centuries, this one’s dangerously quaffable and full to the brim of fantastic fruitiness. Think notes of plums and red fruits and a lively, fresh finish.
- If that doesn’t tempt you then surely the price tag will. At just £8.99, it may be time to fill the wine rack...!
- We're not allowed to tell you the name of the super-famous Spanish region this wine comes from, but if you took a guess, you'd probably be right.
- Spain's best wine regions limit how much wine each vineyard produces (this means vines are selected for quality, not quantity). When there's a bumper crop any extra grapes are declassified and sold at a snip of the price.
- Using Angel funding, Carlos managed to find a premium parcel of Tempranillo for a steal, which makes this wine the ultimate bargain.