- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests, that made this unique blend. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber colour Port that will delight everyone.
- Naked Wines always want to surprise the angels with unique and unmissable wines. Having a 10 Year Old Tawny on board is a huge pleasure for us. 10 years ago I would dare to say that Naked Wines was only a dream!
- The colour is light and brown with hints of orange due to the long ageing in oak cask. Flavour is balanced with notes of dried fruit, cinnamon and a walnuts. On the palate the nutty flavours predominate, along with a touch of coffee and chocolate.
- Angels have been crying out for more Sherry and we have got hold of an epic Pedro Ximénez.
- Overly ripe grapes are dried in the sun to get super concentrated before ageing in toasty barrels, tantalising your tastebuds with flavours of fig, raisin and plum with a lingering aftertaste of coffee and chocolate. Absolutely delicious.
- Pedro Ximénez is like liquid gold, full of sticky sweetness that feels like soft silk. Top tip, pour this over vanilla ice cream for a scintillating desert.
- Manzanilla is just as light and deliciously bone dry as it’s brother Fino - with the added punch of bright green apple.
- This Sherry simply sings with crisp clean flavour and a lovely hit for aromatics - all balanced with a nutty, super smooth finish.
- One of the finer things in life. Pop your feet up with a glass of this in one hand, and a handful of cured ham and smoked almonds in the other. Divine.
- Jen learned from the best. She hails from dessert wine Royalty... the Pfeiffer family are famous for their spectacular stickies!
- With ideal growing conditions and perfect fruit, Rutherglen is THE premium region for dessert wines.
- Sweet, syrupy, raisiny, yummy goodness in a glass. Best paired with strong cheeses, sweet treats and good company.
- Not many wines actually taste of what they're made of. This one does. Perfectly ripe, super-sweet, big ol' juicy grapes.
- Ben bought it from one of his clients at mates' rates. And because you support him, he's passing the low price on to you. Call it your reward.
- Organic. And better for it. Treat your body like the temple it is and drink something completely natural.
- My dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you. Firstly, I must say that if you ever believe in someone, don't ever give up as dreams are possible.
- My dream was to make a rosé Port, a delightful, light, slightly sweet, mouthful of sheer intoxication. Pauline, my Archangel argued, trapped the boss on an aeroplane for 2 hours, got more Angels on board and finally she persuaded Naked to make it happen!
- I'm absolutely overwhelmed and so proud that we all pulled together to help. My heart has soared and floated off the rooftops!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This super-special late bottled vintage Port has been lovingly aged for 5 years under Oscar's care - at this price it's a steal.
- It is a vintage Port in style, but not in price.Try it and you'll be hooked!
- Oscar's deliciouly deep ruby LBV just scooped a Silver medal in the IWC awards and a whopping 93 points on Parker's Wine Advocate - being crowned the best value in the fortified category!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen learned from the best. Her family are famous for their dessert wines. She's stepping out of her father's shadow with this delicious sticky.
- Only the very best grapes get this sort of star treatment. 10 years in the making, they've been lavished with tender love and affection.
- This gloriously sweet, barrel-aged, golden nectar is one of the best we've EVER tasted.
- This port is lovingly aged for 4 years in stainless steel vats, a delicious sweet and aromatic port to drink chilled or on the rocks
- Superb fruity intensity, with a great balance between acidity and sweetness. For something different try mixing with tonic water and fresh mint!
- The Quevedo family have some great pairing suggestions, try it with Cured Ham & Melon as a starter or with Baked Peach for dessert
- Lovingly aged for 3 years in stainless steel vats, this is a versatile fruity Port
- Red fruits shine through, think of cherries, raspberries and redcurrant with a little plum too
- Oscar has some great food pairing ideas for this delicious ruby Port. Try it with dates & bacon as a canape, or with an indulgent chocolate mousse for dessert
- Recently awarded a whopping 88 points by Wine Spectator!