- I found Riesling always fascinating and a great challenge to make. It is such a diverse grape variety with a wonderful quality to express its origin.
- These grapes were grown in a vineyard with soils rich in Kalkstein (limestone) and I love the flavours this gives to the wine.
- Delicate refreshing notes of yellow peaches, autumn apples, citrus and a hint of spice. The flavours are rich with a beautiful balance of fruit and a long mineral finish.
- Peter Klein is one lucky guy - he's young, talented, and on the road to great things. But most importantly of all, he has YOUR funding - and without that, this ravishingly ripe and refreshing Riesling couldn't exist.
- A crisp and lively flavour explosion, with juicy lemon, luscious lime and white peach positively bounding out of each glass. Top that off with a heavenly hint of fragrant honeysuckle, and you've got a wine worthy of even the fanciest al fresco feast.
- Wines of this quality don't come cheap - unless you're an Angel, of course! Riesling and spicy food are best friends forever, but if you're not a fan of the fire... grab yourself a bottle and try it with some marinated chicken and minty yoghurt dip for a bit of mid-week decadence.
- Gerd's delicious dry Riesling has been awarded a shiny Silver medal at the IWC awards.
- After his Pinot Noir blew our socks off in a blind-tasting, we thought it'd be rude not to take his Riesling too!
- Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a tasty Thai takeaway for a proper Friday night treat.