Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- You can taste his passion for the region. Chock full of bright and zesty lemons and limes with a dash of fresh apricot, this wine is as cool and refreshing as an Atlantic sea breeze.
- It's the perfect accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.
- To keep hold of the fantastic array of aromas from the specially-selected, hand-picked grapes, this wine was made at low-temperatures and boy oh boy are we glad it was.
- The colour is pale yellow with greenish hues. For taste, think white fruit and subtle floral notes with a good whack of minerality on the finish. Pow!
- With its fruity, fresh mouth feel it pairs well with steamed vegetables, or pasta topped with cheesy or creamy sauce.
- David selects only the finest Macabeo grapes from beautiful high altitude vineyards in the mountains of Cariñena. Cool nights and crisp mornings mean the Macabeo locks in all that zippy freshness.
- Bursting with bright fresh pear, crunchy green apple and zesty lemons, with just a touch of Mediterranean herbs, this wine is perfect for sharing with mates.
- Pour yourself a large glass and wok fry some calamari with crunchy green veg, divine!