We’re thrilled to bring you Naked’s first ever Gavi de Gavi. We wanted to show off the very best of our region, Central Piedmont, the home to such a special wine, that you can only find here, and nowhere else.
Known as the ‘Chablis of Italy’, Gavi de Gavi is made from the Cortese grape. It’s fresh, crisp, vibrant, super dry with subtle notes of peach, pear and citrus, and a steely minerality on the finish.
Making wine is our job, but also our greatest passion. Thanks to Angel funding, we’re able to combine our day job as wine consultants, with handcrafting wines like this on our family vineyard. Grazie for believing in us!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
We’re so proud to produce Naked’s first ever Gavi. This wine is only made from vineyards around the small village of Gavi in Northern Italy, which just happens to be where our vineyard is located.
Our Gavi is made from an old white grape, unique to Piedmont, called Cortese. The outcome is a crisp and fresh wine with a pure lemony zing and a classy mineral touch on the finish
A chilled glass of our super-refreshing Gavi is the perfect drop at the end of a long day. Grazie for your support and helping put our wines on the map! Enjoy!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.
Following the success of my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
Angel funding has given me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano wanted to showcase two of the oldest grape varieties of Sicily and found a corner of the island where the vines could thrive, with rich soils and an abundance of glorious sunshine.
- Thanks to Angel funding he has been able to experiment with a new blend that is truly one of a kind. Catarratto and Zibibbo met for the first time and, under Stefano’s careful watch, have proven they form an extraordinary pair.
- This rich white oozes tropical fruit flavours and sensational aromatics. If exotic wines are your thing then meet your new best friend. We guess all that’s left to say now is ‘cin cin’ (that’s cheers in Italian!).