Over in Argentina the Pedro Gimenez grape is a much loved part of their winemaking history and one of it’s best kept secrets and Mauricio is super stoked to finally be able to share it with Angels.
Made with that well-known sprinkling of Lorca magic, if you like your crisp, fresh and dangerously quaffable whites then you are in for a treat! Pale in colour, with aromas of green apples and a hint of grapefruit - it’s no wonder this is what those in the know are all drinking.
As the days get longer and temperatures begin to creep up, make sure you have this one at the ready; it’s a perfect summer crusher that’s just calling out for those sun filled days.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- Haven't heard of Peter Klein? You'll be hearing a lot more about him over the next few years - he came second in Germany's Young Winemaker of the Year 2009. The word 'Trocken' is German for dry, which means that this Riesling is full of flavour AND ultra-refreshing.
- You can expect bags of mouth-wateringly juicy white peach flavour, with lifts of lemon and apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- For a Riesling of this quality, you'd normally pay double this price - but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the takeaway practically dials itself...
- I live in one of the historical wine regions of Hungary, and of all the varieties I have worked with in the past, my favourite by far is Pinot Grigio. So when Naked Wines gave me to opportunity to produce one, I couldn't say no!
- Because the grapes are grown across such a large area, I had the opportunity to get the best grapes from the best areas. The result is an elegant, crisp, light coloured wine with a smooth, spicy and slightly herbal aroma.
- I love drinking this wine paired with a fillet of fish fried in butter with bacon and sun-dried tomato ragu - my idea of heaven! I hope you enjoy this wine as much as I do!