Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Burgundy has always been one of my favourite regions to work in. My Saint Veran and Pouilly Fuisse are both from the region, and I have always dreamed of making a Macon Villages.
- Thanks to Angel funding, I was able to secure some old Chardonnay vines on the slopes of Macon that were perfect for a traditional style white, with no oak influence, that really shows what this appellation can do.
- My Macon Villages is a lighter, refreshing style, with a fresh citrus aroma, clean acidity and a creamy finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ribera del Duero, where Oscar and his family call home, is a stunning wine region in Northern Spain that has a centuries old winemaking tradition so you can be sure serious know-how goes into every bottle.
- Amidst the rolling hills and pine forests of the ancient village of Quintana del Pidio lies the Aragon family's oldest vineyard that’s bursting with Albillo grapes. One day Oscar had an idea to make Blanco di Silos from them and, as they say, the rest is history!
- Intense, zingy, beautifully textured, with a delicate touch of oak - this is a true fine wine, from a variety we hope to see much more of. All we can say is gracias Oscar!