Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Sancerre is the ultimate in Sauvignon Blanc. With Roblin Sancerre you get a big mouthful of wine that has the hallmark zest and minerality for which the Sancerre appellation is famous for.
- We take great care of the soil around each vine to ensure that the grapes reach their peak of ripeness. The fruit is handled as little as possible so that it expresses all of the vivid aromatic characteristics of Sancerre.
- Crisp, concentrated and textured, our Sancerre is the perfect match for fresh, delicious seafood, or gooey goats cheese. It also goes surprisingly well with flavoursome Asian dishes.
Matthias and Emile, Winemakers
There's a huge range of different soil types in Sancerre - which is why wines from this appellation are so different and unique to their vineyards.
The Roblin brothers want to show you that Sancerre from great terroirs doesn't need to be drunk within 2 or 3 years, but can age well for many years after that.
Their prized Sancerre has the perfect balance between fruit and minerality. Fresh, complex and elegant, with a nice length. It is a powerful yet fine wine.
- From some of the oldest vines in Santa Barbara County comes Rick’s deliciously crisp and fruity drop...
- He's been a winemaker in California for many years and knows the land like the back of his hand so you can bet only the best grapes have gone into this beautiful blend.
- Packed full of mouth-watering lemon, pear and ripe peach flavours and boasting a long, lingering finish - everything points to it becoming a firm favourite from across the pond!
- Soave is a historic wine that has been made for generations. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to show Angels that Soave made with passion can be truly spectacular.
- The grapes for my Soave are grown in volcanic soil situated 150-200 metres above sea level. The very best grapes are hand picked in the vineyards. The result is a beautiful straw colour wine, with hints of peach, pear, apricot and citrus fruits - elegant, fresh and balanced.
- I recommend you buy two bottles - enjoy one now and let the other age for a couple of years. It will surprise you!
Antonio Fattori, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Joost’s winery has won a rep among wine critics for producing some of the finest sauce in the Sauvignon Blanc universe. And Sauvignon doesn’t come any lusher than Pouilly Fumé.
- Think pure, vibrant, mouth-watering luxury in a bottle. Then give it an OBE. Joost's Pouilly Fumé is crisp, complex and posh enough to be served with a trumpet fanfare.
- It tastes great on its own, even better with pan-fried scallops or steamy pasta. Or simply rip open a freshly baked French stick and go totally bonkers with the Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jean-Claude is totally in tune with his vineyards. He believes the unique combination of the soil, the air, the sun and the wind on his land all contribute to the flavours in his wines.
- His vineyard is exclusively handpicked and pressing is carried out by pneumatic press. The juice flows by gravity down in the cellar where the fermentation starts with native yiests in traditional oak vats. Wines are aged on their lees and for several months and filtered before bottling with a minimum amount of sulphites added at that stage to avoir premature oxidation.
- "Faint honeysuckle notes have an edge of lemon on the nose of this wine. The palate majors on youthful freshness, citrus aroma and fruity ease with its slender, off-dry body. This wine is vivacious and summery." - Jean-Claude, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
Chenin Blanc is becoming more and more fashionable as a grape variety as it offers so many different styles of wines from dry to sweet as well as sparkling. ‘Les Charmes’ is what we call a dry wine (sec) and is a perfect example of the fruity freshness of our Chenin grapes.
The first flavours and aromas you feel are fresh fruits like peach, pear and some citrus. The wine is quite long on the palate, very easy to drink and perfect to share with friends and family.
Thanks to our relationship with Naked Wines over the years, we have had the opportunity to improve our equipment so in 2018 we bought some small stainless steel tanks which has allowed us to be even more precise with our blends.
Cyril and Catherine, Winemakers