Luca’s family called the Priorat home long before the area boomed in popularity in the late 90’s, so when they started making wine in 2014 their years of knowledge of the land was a real help.
- The name is a nod to the Old Mule House (now converted into a lovely guest room in case you were wondering!) where Luca stumbled across a little terrace of Garnacha Negra. The estate is awash with hidden gems like that that Luca is slowly uncovering all thanks to Angels support.
- 2016 was an interesting year in the Priorat, with a fresh summer and even fresher autumn, leading to this vibrant red that’s perfect for Shiraz lovers everywhere. It’s been two years in the making but some things are worth the wait…
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Franck used his Winemaker of the Year prize fund to create his dream wine - a meticulously crafted gem, from Spain's most prestigious region. And it's exclusive to you!
- This beauty is jam-packed with ripe red fruits, with a loooong lingering finish thanks to an extra year's ageing in the bottle. Magical stuff.
- Savvy customers bought most of the first vintage in advance on Marketplace - be sure to try this gem before it's snatched up.