- We gave Mike a big budget to make the wine of his dreams. And as it turns out, it only takes a little bit more in cost, to get a WHOLE LOT more in taste.
- Mike picked seriously top-notch grapes from an elevated single vineyard site (for maximum finesse and flavour), aged the wine on its lees for 12 months (for extra richness and complexity), and released it when it tastes seriously spectacular. Which is um... right now!
- Think luscious exotic fruits, zingy lime, and a BIG dollop of Kiwi sunshine – it’s pure luxury in a glass.
From the gentle slopes of Southern France comes Denis’ debut wine for Angels and it’s a seriously classy one that had us grinning from ear to ear from the first sip. No wonder this guy is so highly sought after!
Dark red in colour, with a sumptuous mix of spicy aromas and gorgeous dark fruits such as cherries and blackcurrants, this wine boasts a superb structure and the long, round finish that’s typical of wines from the area.
2017 was a sensational vintage so snap up a bottle of this fruity, full bodied Rhône wine before word gets out and it’s all gone!
- Joost’s winery has won a rep among wine critics for producing some of the finest sauce in the Sauvignon Blanc universe. And Sauvignon doesn’t come any lusher than Pouilly Fumé.
- Think pure, vibrant, mouth-watering luxury in a bottle. Then give it an OBE. Joost's Pouilly Fumé is crisp, complex and posh enough to be served with a trumpet fanfare.
- It tastes great on its own, even better with pan-fried scallops or steamy pasta. Or simply rip open a freshly baked French stick and go totally bonkers with the Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant, and it punches WELL above its weight. Forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.
- Mario Negreiros sells much of his grapes for port production - but he keeps the best back to make this stunning red.
- Think of a freshly picked black cherry - that's it with a little bit of black pepper and a hint of dark chocolate. All in all a moreish wine that keeps you coming back for one last sip.
- This wine is highly recommended with 'Beef Cozido à Portuguesa' which is a tasty, rich beef stew - or hot pot as we like to say in the good old fashioned UK.
- Angel has made quite a name for himself amongst our army of Angels. His wines have gained quite the fan club and, thanks to Angel funding, he has been able to bring us this, his brand new ‘Millesime’.
- From Starosel (the same area as his sell out Merlot and Mavrud) where vines have been growing for over 3000 years, comes this rich and fruity blend of Cab Sav, Merlot and Syrah. There’s a luscious lick of spice too thanks to being aged in plush French oak barrels.
- If Angel’s track record with reds is anything to go by, this one’ll be gone in the blink of an eye so go on, step off the beaten track and dip into the world of big Bulgarian reds!
- Phil Handford only makes one wine, Pinot Noir. It’s his obsession. And he makes some of the best on the planet. Hand picked from his own Central Otago vineyard, then lovingly cuddled in expensive French oak.
- Forget pricey Burgundy. When the French get their chops round this soft, elegant, seriously classy Pinot Noir from down under, they’ll be quaking in their vineyards.
- Vibrant and savoury, with fresh raspberry and cherry flavours, this is a complex, top-shelf red with subtle herbal notes, sweet spice and a lovely lick of oak.
- Right. Let's get this straight. If you're going to grab yourself an expensive bottle of wine for 31% less than it should be, do the sensible thing. Don't blooming well share it. Drink it all yourself.
- Just to back that up, Patricio is one of our most popular wine makers on Naked. Why - because this is what you get. Top notch fruit - all damson and mulberry and plums, with a silky finish.
- Absolutely perfect with anything like Lancashire hot pot or a nice slow cooked pork chop.
- I’ve been making this wine since 2005 (the first time it was my wedding wine) but this is the first time I’ve sold it. I’m excited to be able to share it with my Angels to say thank you for funding me!
- My total production of this wine is still only 9 barrels! It’s made in artisanal way, almost 100% handmade trying to show the very best identity of traditional winemaking processes.
- Packed with intense, concentrated and vibrant red and black fruits with a spicy finish. It's a really interesting and exclusive blend of the best terroirs. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it.