WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- We've had a bunch of requests from Angels for a still English wine... so we had a chat to Sam and the team at Bolney, and we've bagged a small parcel of her delicious Bacchus 2017.
- It's not your typical Naked tipple... it’s not Angel funded, and it’s available elsewhere. But once we'd tasted it, we thought you'd appreciate us getting some in for you to taste. You’ll have to get your skates on though, there are only a handful bottles available.
- Often referred to as 'England’s Sauvignon Blanc', Sam’s hand-picked Bacchus is a fragrant wine with aromas of ripe green apple and gooseberry, blending perfectly with vibrant, fresh fruit flavours and a hint of spice on the finish.