Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Sancerre is the ultimate in Sauvignon Blanc. With Roblin Sancerre you get a big mouthful of wine that has the hallmark zest and minerality for which the Sancerre appellation is famous for.
- We take great care of the soil around each vine to ensure that the grapes reach their peak of ripeness. The fruit is handled as little as possible so that it expresses all of the vivid aromatic characteristics of Sancerre.
- Crisp, concentrated and textured, our Sancerre is the perfect match for fresh, delicious seafood, or gooey goats cheese. It also goes surprisingly well with flavoursome Asian dishes.
Matthias and Emile, Winemakers
WE'RE NOT SURE
Muscadet, a famous appellation in the Loire Valley, has the perfect climate for producing light, fresh and fruity wines and don’t Francois and his family know it!
They used every trick in the book to make sure their fruit kept all it’s lusciousness resulting in a wine with delicate aromas of white flowers, citrus and grapefruit and mouth-watering flavours of peaches and citrus.
The Lieubeau’s have been growers and winemakers for six generations and they pride themselves on producing local, natural, handcrafted wines. If you like your Picpoul de Pinet, Albarino or Grüner Veltliner then give this one a whirl.
There's a huge range of different soil types in Sancerre - which is why wines from this appellation are so different and unique to their vineyards.
The Roblin brothers want to show you that Sancerre from great terroirs doesn't need to be drunk within 2 or 3 years, but can age well for many years after that.
Their prized Sancerre has the perfect balance between fruit and minerality. Fresh, complex and elegant, with a nice length. It is a powerful yet fine wine.
Gnarly, 65-year-old Grenache vines produced the stunning fruit that went into this, the Simpsons’ latest triumph of a wine.
Hand-picked and sorted, then matured for 6 months in the highest quality French oak barrels they could get their hands on. It boasts a fabulous structure, long finish and simply oozes class.
- With juicy red fruits galore, a luscious lick of vanilla and sprinkling of white pepper, Charles and Ruth have really delivered something special here so be sure to snap it up quick smart.
From one of the ten Beaujolais Crus which have been identified for their unique quality and character, this Saint Amour is deserved of being singled out.
If your last recollection of Beaujolais was the light and pale plonk from the 80s, you’ll be amazed to see the quality and concentration of red fruits that this region can produce.
This Saint Amour is packed with delicious red berry fruits and has enough character and structure to stand up to just about all foods.
As well as making top-notch Sancerre for Angels, the Roblin brothers supply a lot of wine to high-end bars and restaurants. So the closures due to Covid hit them hard. As part of our $5m Covid Support Fund, we were able to lend a helping hand - and get hold of this seriously classy rosé Sancerre.
A dreamy vivid pink in colour, this is a modern and vibrant rosé full of the fruit laden joys of spring. Staying light, bright and fabulously fruity on the palette, with Strawberry and red berry flavours.
- The Roblins are nothing if not thorough. They know the Loire Valley like the backs of their hands and have been sure to capture its hallmark zest and florality in this well rounded number - it’s a bit of a knockout.
- From one of the top ten quality Beaujolais Crus, Julienas is packed with ripe strawberry fruits and brilliant liveliness to the palate.
- Marie Laure has produced a bundle of joy with this wine. Soft and easy drinking, she guarantees it will bring a smile to your face.
- Its juicy red fruits and smooth tannins and basically happy factor makes it the perfect pizza wine. Try it out!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- All the conditions were right in the Rhone Valley in 2018 to make something extra special, and rest assured the Simpsons didn't miss a beat. They've delivered a top drawer Syrah (top drawer price not included) in its truest and most sumptuous form. An extra special wine that is guaranteed to inspire an extra special feeling.
- Due to such stellar conditions the Simpsons were able to leave fruit on the vines longer for greater concentration, hand select only the ripest fruit, and use the gentlest of flavour extraction techniques. With the help of the Naked Angels they were also able to buy super high end French oak barrels in which to age this wine.
- This anniversary blend is a statuesque, powerful and deeply flavoured wine with aromas of warm plums, blackberry and dried lavender. It's got bags of depth and concentration without the heaviness.
- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crémant is France’s best kept sparkling wine secret. It’s made using the same posh grapes as Champagne, with the same traditional method. The only difference is the location… and in Ben’s case, we’re talking about none other than super-smart Burgundy so you’re in good hands!
- Ben has named his first ever sparkling wine ‘Vigneron’s Wife’, after his beloved wife (and Crémant fanatic) Kat. She has been there through it all, from his first year at Naked when he scrambled together 12,000 bottles, to today, with Angels getting through over a million a year!
- More refined than Prosecco and more approachable than Champagne. It’s a classy, bubbly delight just like Mrs Darnault herself - and a wine that’s truly been made with love.