WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lots of Angels pay a visit to our tasting room whilst on holiday in South Africa... and they all go crazy for the Pink Panacea.
- Thanks to Angels asking for it in the UK, we managed to get the Angel funding to add it to our Naked range!
- Our delicate coral pink rosé is made from the Grenache grape. Each mouthful is packed with delicious strawberry and raspberry fruit with a refreshingly dry and crisp finish. It's the perfect summertime sipper.
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
Straight from a gorgeous little vineyard in the breathtaking Hunter Valley comes Thomas’ Wiley Rooster Rose. He gushed at how great the land was to work and says it produced something really rather special in 2018 which he couldn’t wait to share with Angels, and here it is!
Beautiful pale pink in colour with aromas of fresh strawberries and a subtle hint of Turkish Delight, this is a fresh, well-balanced and utterly delicious rose that we just can’t get enough of.
Thomas says this one is best enjoyed with some fresh seafood, a delicious cheese platter or simply by itself, curled up with a good book.
- Irene Paiva knew that Petit Verdot had the potential to make a spectacular Rosé. Because the grapes are so small, it means the flavours are beautifully concentrated.
- She's created a vibrant and vivacious Rosé with a lick of cherry, bags of juicy strawberry and raspberry, topped off with a fantastically fresh finish. The "perfect everyday wine".
- Angels voted in their thousands for Irene to make this wine in The Crush... so secure your stash while you have the chance!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Richard has put all of his experience, knowledge and talent together and has smashed out another fresh and vibrant Rose.
- Bursting with juicy strawberries, ripe cherries and the freshest raspberries you've ever tasted, this wine will take back to the hottest days of summer.
- But that doesn't mean this is just a summer sipper. Sit back and enjoy whatever the weather - and it's even better only slightly chilled to let the refined fruit flavours shine through.
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano is a master winemaker who really knows how to get the best out of his grapes. When he saw this batch of delicious blush Pinot Grigio, he knew he wanted to give the wine that extra something special.
- Bright and vibrant in the glass, this lush pale blush is an explosion of peaches, pears, and nectarines on the nose and still as crisp as a green apple when you take a sip.
- Pour yourself a glass, sit in the sun and enjoy with a spicy Mediterranean fish dish.