- My Rebel Shiraz is made with grapes from 4 different vineyards. The real trick is to wait for the full, ripe flavours to develop in the vineyard. After leaving the grapes to cold soak for a couple of days they're pressed and matured separately before blending into the final balanced wine.
- This wine sure packs a punch for it's price tag!!!! It has sooooo much flavour and depth, you won't believe you can pick this up for the Angel price! It's a wine for lovers of rich and full bodied reds, the flavours are full of ripe plum and berry fruit, with hints of chocolate and spice.
- A full, rich and deliciously smooth wine like this can handle a bit of heat from the kitchen... try it with Piri Piri chicken.
- Carmen is one of South Africa's finest winemakers, as one taste of her sumptuous Shiraz quickly illustrates.
- Carmen puts as much TLC into this £7.99 Shiraz as she does into her £20 wines. The grapes were carefully hand-picked through the night, to ensure they didn’t lose any of their deliciously concentrated flavours.
- You can taste Carmen’s care and attention in every sip of this big, fruity, spicy wine. It’s deep, dark, and brimming with rich, plummy fruit, with a kick of peppery spice on the finish that’ll leave you with a lovely warm glow.