- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- We tasted 60 Pinot Grigios in a blind tasting, and this little beauty came out on top. So we bought it. Lots of it. Which also means it's ultra affordable for you.
- Taste this crisp and refreshing drop alongside a bland, mass-produced Italian Pinot Grigio and it seems like a different grape entirely. Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome.
- Alessandro makes his Pinot Grigio at a big winery (by Naked standards)... but it's lavished with his personal love and attention from start-to-finish - and it's exclusive to Angels.
- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Stefano is a master winemaker who really knows how to get the best out of his grapes. When he saw this batch of delicious blush Pinot Grigio, he knew he wanted to give the wine that extra something special.
- Bright and vibrant in the glass, this lush pale blush is an explosion of peaches, pears, and nectarines on the nose and still as crisp as a green apple when you take a sip.
- Pour yourself a glass, sit in the sun and enjoy with a spicy Mediterranean fish dish.
When we sent out word that Angels wanted more affordable white wines from off the beaten track, we never expected one of our Italian winemakers to pitch up with a cracking Pinot Grigio from Moldova.
Moldova lies at the eastern edge of Europe, bordering the Russian Steppe. Its rolling hillsides of rich black soil overlie ancient fossilised limestone. Bright sunshine combined with keen winds keep the vines healthy and honest. Perfect for making crisp, refreshing whites like this Pinot Grigio.
Serena’s fruity and fresh Pinot Grigio will surprise you with its depth of texture and flavour. It’s full of vibrant, bright citrus, pear and floral notes, and a lingering aftertaste. This is proper ‘happy juice’, a wine to sit in the garden and enjoy.