- You've been funding Carlos from the get-go to make deliciously drinkable, down to earth reds. This little treasure of a Garnacha comes from the Campo de Borja region, one of Spain's finest unsung heroes - and it's about to become your new favourite tipple.
- Full to the brim with ripe, vibrant and rounded red fruits, it has a silky-smooth seductive finish to savour with every sip.
- If you're having a dinner party - then this wine is here to save your bacon. A versatile food wine, great for quaffing with friends - and ridiculously good value for money to boot.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- Having already made an everyday Tinto and Blanco, there was a wine, which was clearly missing, an everyday rosé. This is the kind of rosé I like, light and crisp with an elegant perfume of fresh berries over subtle floral notes.
- I made this wine from selected, estate-grown Tempranillo grapes, allowing the juice only a short contact time with the skins. The result is a delicate and versatile wine, ideal as an aperitif or with pasta and summer dishes.
- Naked Wines Angels are supporting me through funding and enjoying my wines. I could not make any wines without people wanting to buy it. This allows me being honest as a winemaker, creating fresh, pure wines, reflecting a sense of place, which is the hallmark of my winemaking.
- It's not just common old Reserva, this is Gran Reserva - and in Spain this actually means something. Only top quality grapes are used - the grapes that have the best fruit, structure and intensity.
- Jorge leaves it to mature slowly, in toasty oak barrels to give it that mellow, smooth, caramel and vanilla flavour. Yum!
- One of our biggest ever sellers and we can absolutely see why. Pour yourself a glass of this belly warmer with big ol’ bowl of steamy stew. Perfection.
- Carlos is a bit of a genius when it comes to making wine taste delicious and this one is no exception.
- This is classic Rioja. Smooth, creamy strawberry fruits, with a little touch of raspberry underneath, all wrapped up in a cloak of vanilla oak that makes the mouth quiver with anticipation. Stunning stuff.
- You don't get many Riojas at this kind of quality under a tenner. And when you do, you snap them up, just as we did
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
- Because Carlos works as consultant winemaker for several leading wineries, he has the pick of amazing grapes from all over Spain. And of course, he only picks the best! Which is why this cheeky little red is on our list.
- Young, fruity and fresh, this tastes, literally, like a bowl of strawberries and cream. It is the veritable Little Black Dress of wine. Any place, any time, any occasion.
- At this price you can afford to drink Morum every day. So you might as well start now!
- This wine is produced from single parcels in the northernmost part of central Castile - my home, and one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions! The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, to create a deliciously fruity wine with remarkable freshness.
- My commitment with our Angels is to produce the best possible wines for everyday drinking. I really hope you enjoy my bright and lively Verdejo with fresh citrus flavours a round finish, and hints of white pepper.
- As a general rule, if you would put lime in a meal, it will probably pair well with Verdejo - I love it with fish tacos!
- David selects only the finest Macabeo grapes from beautiful high altitude vineyards in the mountains of Cariñena. Cool nights and crisp mornings mean the Macabeo locks in all that zippy freshness.
- Bursting with bright fresh pear, crunchy green apple and zesty lemons, with just a touch of Mediterranean herbs, this wine is perfect for sharing with mates.
- Pour yourself a large glass and wok fry some calamari with crunchy green veg, divine!