- You've been funding Carlos from the get-go to make deliciously drinkable, down to earth reds. This little treasure of a Garnacha comes from the Campo de Borja region, one of Spain's finest unsung heroes - and it's about to become your new favourite tipple.
- Full to the brim with ripe, vibrant and rounded red fruits, it has a silky-smooth seductive finish to savour with every sip.
- If you're having a dinner party - then this wine is here to save your bacon. A versatile food wine, great for quaffing with friends - and ridiculously good value for money to boot.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- It's not just common old Reserva, this is Gran Reserva - and in Spain this actually means something. Only top quality grapes are used - the grapes that have the best fruit, structure and intensity.
- Jorge leaves it to mature slowly, in toasty oak barrels to give it that mellow, smooth, caramel and vanilla flavour. Yum!
- One of our biggest ever sellers and we can absolutely see why. Pour yourself a glass of this belly warmer with big ol’ bowl of steamy stew. Perfection.
- We're not allowed to tell you the name of the super-famous Spanish region this wine comes from, but if you took a guess, you'd probably be right.
- Spain's best wine regions limit how much wine each vineyard produces (this means vines are selected for quality, not quantity). When there's a bumper crop any extra grapes are declassified and sold at a snip of the price.
- Using Angel funding, Carlos managed to find a premium parcel of Tempranillo for a steal, which makes this wine the ultimate bargain.
- Carlos is a bit of a genius when it comes to making wine taste delicious and this one is no exception.
- This is classic Rioja. Smooth, creamy strawberry fruits, with a little touch of raspberry underneath, all wrapped up in a cloak of vanilla oak that makes the mouth quiver with anticipation. Stunning stuff.
- You don't get many Riojas at this kind of quality under a tenner. And when you do, you snap them up, just as we did
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
- David selects only the finest Macabeo grapes from beautiful high altitude vineyards in the mountains of Cariñena. Cool nights and crisp mornings mean the Macabeo locks in all that zippy freshness.
- Bursting with bright fresh pear, crunchy green apple and zesty lemons, with just a touch of Mediterranean herbs, this wine is perfect for sharing with mates.
- Pour yourself a large glass and wok fry some calamari with crunchy green veg, divine!
- David knows just where to find the richest and juiciest parcels in Spain and he has uncovered this hidden beauty deep in the heart of Cariñena.
- Jam packed with delicious ripe cranberries, red cherries and raspberries, this is one of David’s favourite varieties. It’s bursting with fun and fresh fruit flavours.
- This juicy wine pairs perfectly with a succulent leg of roast lamb, or if you want to want to go off piste then a nicely spicy chicken tandoori will make this wine sing.
- This wine is produced from single parcels in the northernmost part of central Castile - my home, and one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions! The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, to create a deliciously fruity wine with remarkable freshness.
- My commitment with our Angels is to produce the best possible wines for everyday drinking. I really hope you enjoy my bright and lively Verdejo with fresh citrus flavours a round finish, and hints of white pepper.
- As a general rule, if you would put lime in a meal, it will probably pair well with Verdejo - I love it with fish tacos!